Kaladin
Hapless_Hans
Unique
Valkyrja
Nishankly
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best Right Back in the World: Alexander Trent Arnold Empty Best Right Back in the World: Alexander Trent Arnold

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:43 pm

He just turned 20.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Best Right Back in the World: Alexander Trent Arnold Empty Re: Best Right Back in the World: Alexander Trent Arnold

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 10, 2019 8:48 pm

He plays like all time great fullbacks such as Alves or Maicon. Will dominate that right wing of Liverpool for a long long time.

Him and Robertson remind me of Carvajal and Marcelo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Best Right Back in the World: Alexander Trent Arnold Empty Re: Best Right Back in the World: Alexander Trent Arnold

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 8:48 pm

we were super lucky to end up with taa and robertson. as a former fullback myself i love watching them play.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Three names and each of them could be his given or his surname, we don't know for sure.
It's like he was named at the Ajax academy :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Valkyrja wrote:He plays like all time great fullbacks such as Alves or Maicon. Will dominate that right wing of Liverpool for a long long time.

I agree with Marcelo, one of the best attacking full backs in my life on form. Much better than Robinson right now but not Danny.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 8:53 pm

roberto carlos wasnt too bad as a wing back either. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 10, 2019 8:54 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:He plays like all time great fullbacks such as Alves or Maicon. Will dominate that right wing of Liverpool for a long long time.

I agree with Marcelo, one of the best attacking full backs in my life on form. Much better than Robinson right now but not Danny.

Nonono. TAA for me is Marcelo, Robbo is Carva. And that is the biggest compliment I could ever give him, because for me Marcelo is easily the best fullback I've seen and one of the most naturally talented players
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:54 pm

Its absolutely insane, I've never so much confidence in a young full back of his age.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Nonono. TAA for me is Marcelo, Robbo is Carva. And that is the biggest compliment I could ever give him, because for me Marcelo is easily the best fullback I've seen and one of the most naturally talented players

Difficult to argue when we are on the same page yet on opposite sides of the field hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 pm

So much confidence that Klopp actually opted to bench him at the Camp Nou
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Unique wrote:roberto carlos wasnt too bad as a wing back either. Very Happy

He's not even close to Marcelo as a footballer. The latter in his prime was a world class 10 running like a madman on the wing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:So much confidence that Klopp actually opted to bench him at the Camp Nou

ITS INSANE

He got benched against Bayern as well. 2 assists in the next league match.

Benched against Barca, 2 assists in the return leg. FCKS SAKE Klopp
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Don't think it's allowed to name Roberto Carlos and MArcelo in the same sentence, considering that the one assisted for the World Cup winning goal in the final, vs Kahn in the greatest beast mode imaginable, while the other single handedly was responsible for Brazil getting historically mauled 1-7 at a WC semi at home.

Marcelo is several levels beneath Carlos, and will always remain so.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri May 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Don't think it's allowed to name Roberto Carlos and MArcelo in the same sentence, considering that the one assisted for the World Cup winning goal in the final, vs Kahn in the greatest beast mode imaginable, while the other single handedly was responsible for Brazil getting historically mauled 1-7 at a WC semi at home.

If anything that shows how important the FB position is now in modern Football. Just attacking or just defending is just isn't enough.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Don't think it's allowed to name Roberto Carlos and MArcelo in the same sentence, considering that the one assisted for the World Cup winning goal in the final, vs Kahn in the greatest beast mode imaginable, while the other single handedly was responsible for Brazil getting historically mauled 1-7 at a WC semi at home.

Yup. He was also responsible for destroying several top teams in the knockout rounds of the Champions League, including your Bayern a few times in every way possible. I would like to hear about any other fullback capable of stuff like this
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 9:04 pm

this is just silly. things like this should not be possible ffs. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Unique wrote:

this is just silly. things like this should not be possible ffs. Very Happy

And that's one of the reasons he is overrared. And dem ridiculous shots

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 9:10 pm

Nishankly wrote:

marcelo cant defend for shit though.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 10, 2019 9:13 pm

And I love Carlos to death. But he was just as suspect defensively as Marcelo and except for his shots and pace he's got nothing on the latter as a footballer. Marcelo is a world class playmaker playing LB and LW at same time, just a fabulous player. Only Dani Alves is on the same level imo, less technical but more developed physically
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Him and Robertson are unquestionably the best fullbacks in the game atm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Most impressive thing about TAA is his passing. He could easily be playing in midfield.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 9:52 pm

who were klopps fullbacks in his BVB title winning team.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 9:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:Most impressive thing about TAA is his passing. He could easily be playing in midfield.
ive seen talk that he could be moved to MF in the future
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Unique wrote:who were klopps fullbacks in his BVB title winning team.

Schmelzer and Pizzasteak
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri May 10, 2019 10:06 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Unique wrote:who were klopps fullbacks in his BVB title winning team.

Schmelzer and Pizzasteak
were they top class.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next