Google Chrome - Shockwave Flash freezing?

+15
halamadrid2
sportsczy
ExtremistEnigma
LuckAndWin
Mudcat
CBarca
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
Pedram
spanky
the xcx
RealGunner
Bellabong
Lex
Onyx
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Google Chrome - Shockwave Flash freezing? - Page 3 Empty Re: Google Chrome - Shockwave Flash freezing?

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Firefox ends up taking too much of the PC task manager memory, while Chrome tabs end up taking too much of Chromes task managers memory.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome - Shockwave Flash freezing? - Page 3 Empty Re: Google Chrome - Shockwave Flash freezing?

Post by Bellabong Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am

If you guys browse with 15+ tabs open regularly then go for Opera, it is by far the most stable browser with multiple tabs.

If I had to use Chrome or FF with my browsing habits I would have gone mad because according to Tomshardware FF and Chrome would crash with the amount of tabs I have open (untreated ADD yay!)

This hate towards FF's plugin container is unreasonable because it only takes up a tiny amount more memory than it would have if it was just one process.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:40 pm

I have tried a few different browsers but always come back to FireFox, even though shockwave does crash every once in a while Proud 

Btw, why would you ever have 15+ tabs open? Shocked 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Keep getting that 'google chrome has stopped working, has to close' message.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:16 am

I've gone from 15 tabs to averaging about 80 recently. Got around 30 open right now. Upgraded the RAM, but now I'm getting 'your computer is low on memory' warnings.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:04 am

I always use Opera für one of my work needs (on Desktop 2 as Linux nicely allows me to have several separate Desktop instances where I can put the programs I'm using), Chromium for the other job I have (joys of being a freelancer) and Firefox for recreational stuff. That way I can nicely separate all the work stuff and rec stuff and whenever one browser happens to hang or crash for some reason, the other two are still fine and I don't lose all of the stuff I was working on / writing.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:20 pm

I don't even open a lot of tabs, but after some time bloody Chrome just freezes and says the page is not responding and then I close/end the program and try to re-enter Chrome then it doesn't want to open then I have to restart this pos laptop and god knows it takes its own time sometimes.
Moved from Firefox to Chrome, cuz the latter is faster imo. But might reconsider going back to Firefox cuz even though it also goes and freezes sometimes it doesn't happen as frequently as pos Chrome.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Chrome is terrible with flash.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Anyone ever had a problem where chrome say's 'waiting for cache', nothing loads and the whole system freezes?

Fixed it by booting in safe mode and using CCleaner.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Is that a question or a tip hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:06 pm

I've been using IE for years now(~3) . Chrome is even worse on Droid than on desktop. Try IE or Opera MT.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:06 am

Has anyone ever fixed the 'Aw snap' error on chrome?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:09 am

RealGunner wrote:Is that a question or a tip hmm

Both. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3