Kick
urbaNRoots
Blue
Shed
Blue Barrett
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry

Post by Kick Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:40 am

rofl

I doubt he'd accept, the way the FA have treated him.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry

Post by Shed Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:43 am

They were practically falling over each other to crucify him at the alter of their PC show-trial and now that he's gone and has been in superb form, they're crying for him to come back. Jog on.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:45 am

Don't want him at his worst, don't deserve him at his best.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 am

Wait, shouldn't that have been altar?...

2 mistakes in 1 day No
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 am

I noticed it but let it slip.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 am

Suuuure you did smoking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:28 am

Chelsea's John Terry set for England retirement U-turn five months before the World Cup:
Headache looming for FA with Terry said to be tempted to put himself up for selection for Roy ­Hodgson’s World Cup squad this summer
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-john-terry-set-england-3011411

rofl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:30 am

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 am

Woy is determined not to bring him back. Don't know why everyone hates him.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:33 am

I mean just look at this:

How could you possibly hate Terry after this?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:44 am

They don't watch that. JT is a legend but people only see the mistakes he has made.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Rio Ferdinand cannot forgive John Terry after race row:
Rio Ferdinand in his new autobiography #2sides says he finds it "impossible to forgive" John Terry over his handling of the racism row involving his brother Anton
http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premier-league/story/2034456/rio-ferdinand-cannot-forgive-john-terry-following-anton-ferdinand-race-row

"For me, the biggest idiot will always be John Terry."

"As England captain and my centre-back partner, he could have saved everyone a lot of pain by admitting immediately that he had used the words in the heat of the moment but was no racist."

"I think that's probably what happened and what the truth is. Anton and I would've accepted that -- instead, he never gave us the chance. I've never actually spoken to John about the case. I no longer talk to him, but even three years later I find it impossible to forgive or forget the pain he put my family through."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:53 pm

"Ashley Cole had long been a friend of mine. We’ve known each other since we were kids."

"But for me it ended the day he decided to go to court in support of John Terry. Anton rang me and my head nearly blew off. He was betraying Anton, who he’d also known for years."
-

— via the Metro

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:04 am

Shed wrote:Rio Ferdinand cannot forgive John Terry after race row:
Rio Ferdinand in his new autobiography #2sides says he finds it "impossible to forgive" John Terry over his handling of the racism row involving his brother Anton
http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premier-league/story/2034456/rio-ferdinand-cannot-forgive-john-terry-following-anton-ferdinand-race-row

"For me, the biggest idiot will always be John Terry."

"As England captain and my centre-back partner, he could have saved everyone a lot of pain by admitting immediately that he had used the words in the heat of the moment but was no racist."

"I think that's probably what happened and what the truth is. Anton and I would've accepted that -- instead, he never gave us the chance. I've never actually spoken to John about the case. I no longer talk to him, but even three years later I find it impossible to forgive or forget the pain he put my family through."

Shed wrote:
"Ashley Cole had long been a friend of mine. We’ve known each other since we were kids."

"But for me it ended the day he decided to go to court in support of John Terry. Anton rang me and my head nearly blew off. He was betraying Anton, who he’d also known for years."
-

— via the Metro

https://twitter.com/DPatz13/status/511188498054131712- Laughing
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:17 am

What a cry baby, Rio seriously needs to grow up.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:49 am

Guy's a bell of the highest order.

Well in his element at QPR. Past it, irrelevant, and a big, fat, sad joke.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:53 am

And getting relegated Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:57 am

Oh right. Forgot second-rate. #SecondRateintheSecondDivision
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 am

https://twitter.com/CampoCFC/status/511540544544452608

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 pm

https://twitter.com/Ad0re_You/status/514107367643160576/photo/1

:bow:

What a man!

Also, changed the thread title since we don't have a thread for him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Yes, I was being bothered by that too.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 2 Byz5lU5IAAI1klQ

Molenation

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:59 pm

:bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:30 am

José Mourinho hails John Terry after Chelsea captain reaches 100 Champions League appearances:
Jose Mourinho lauded ‘historic’ John Terry after the Chelsea captain became only the sixth Englishman to play 100 Champions League matches
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2775700/Jose-Mourinho-hails-ton-John-Terry-Chelsea-captain-reaches-100-Champions-League-appearances.html

"The club of 100 is a limited group. Only very few people can play 100 games in the CL for the same club."

"He may not have been captain in all those games, but surely in most of them. He's an historic player and will go down in the history of the club."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:58 am

John Terry says Chelsea’s title collapse left him in tears:
John Terry has admitted he was reduced to tears by the wasteful end to Chelsea’s Premier League title challenge last season, but is confident the additions to the spine of José Mourinho’s team have strengthened their challenge this time around
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/01/john-terry-chelsea-title-collapse-tears

“I was in tears over the Premier League last year, over throwing that away and not winning it,” said Terry. “That’s what I play for week in, week out. I’m never scared to show my emotions. I just want to win trophies, that’s what I’m born to do, it’s in me from when I was a kid. I just want to win games, whether that’s in the Premier League or the Champions League.”

“Those three signings are quality, all unbelievable players but big characters as well, on and off the pitch. What I call real men, and players with great experience as well. Matic had to come to Portugal [with Benfica] and gain experience, but came back to Chelsea a completely different player and a man now. He was superb again against Sporting. Cesc has been in England before so he knew what to expect, and you expect him to hit the ground running, which he’s done.”

“With Diego we didn’t know. We’ve seen it before: some strikers take months and months. But he’s hit the ground running. Eight goals already is superb and it’s great for us. He’s a good character, a great character. Without speaking a word of English he gets by and gets on great with everyone. He puts himself about but gets up and battles on, and plays with little niggles. That’s what you want. That’s why he’s come to the Premier League: to win. He made that clear to everyone in pre-season. He’s come here to win trophies. That’s what he wants to do.”
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:30 am

‘I deserved it!’: John Terry feels no shame over celebrating Chelsea's Champions League win:
Chelsea captain John Terry says he has no qualms about having celebrated the Blues' Champions League win in 2012 like all of the other players, saying he believes was every bit a part of the club's triumph in the competition that year as anyone else
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/402948/I-deserved-it-John-Terry-feels-no-shame-over-celebrating-Chelsea-s-Champions-League-win

"The biggest night ever for the club and I didn’t play in it."

"But I played in one [final in 2008], and I felt a massive part of it [in 2012], and the players made me feel a huge part of it."

"Along the way you look back at games, like the Napoli game [in the last 16] and other games along the way where you played a big part as well."

"Because it’s me, people look and say ‘he’s not won it’, people like to have their digs and their pops, but I know I played a huge part along the way, in the dressing room and on the field as well, so I count myself to have won it."

"No one speaks about the other 10 players who weren’t on the pitch that night as well. Maybe that’s me and that’s where I am at as a player."

Quite right.
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next