M99
dronte
Lynx100
red&blacklegion
Forza
40 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions Empty MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Forza Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:48 am

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions Lll210

Last edited by Forza on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 am; edited 85 times in total
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:34 am

mexes ban is fine, but 3 match is bit too much ... maybe 2 match is ok, but mexes should have known better that because of his action, he will let the team down. same goes to ibra. i wont be surprised if muntari at some point will get caught.

thats one of the reason why i have been so many times getting worried that having too much aggressive players will have bad influence on everybody.

maybe i shouldnt be making a big deal about it, but when punishment is handed against us using video evidence, i ask why the f... k then italian FA disciplinary panel use everything they have got to scrutinize us and punish us, with those disciplinary situations, where nothing has been done about the referee, and why the hell is disciplinary situation not gone against that pathetic loser Andre dias of Lazio when he punched Van bommel down.

i will post that video again

and oh about that video, on van bommel and andre dias situation that was shown live reply in every f...kin tv. replay several times, while our incident with mexes wasnt even a proper reply and it was like a 3rd eye segment lol and they scratched every corner to look for that clip,incident. like i said mexes ban is deserved though.

last year Livor kozak punched and fractured bonera jaws and badly injured Legrottaglie with serious head injuries and blood pouring out; what did ltalian disciplinary do????

rivals call that everyone favours milan, but i say we have been scrutinized intensely when it comes to disciplinary situation, and yes rightly so where appropriate action hasnt been taken on others. its always us in spotlight when it comes to bad things???

im against action of ibra, mexes and muntari, but those italian FA, that giancarlo abete retard he is ass..... and gutless pathetic idiot for not doing anything against those referees.

on good note im very happy that many former italian footballers, coaches incld. suggested milan deserved to win, but we were accused so badly by many, when it comes to image.

this time i as a milan fan, will accept and swallow bitnerness and punishment handed to our team for obvious disciplinary situation, and even when a legit goal has gone against us, i think its now time to forget this controversial game.

but its time to stop us being gravely accused by saying milan is favoured more with penalty kicks and referees decisions. lot of things have gone against us atm.

as for mexes ibra muntari they should know better because of their action it will cost us some valuable points, or risks our club getting eliminiated from CL.

Last edited by JespSwe on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions Empty Re: MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 am

does anybody know if Nesta will be available against Palermo?
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 am

red&blacklegion wrote:does anybody know if Nesta will be available against Palermo?

situation is bleak mate, maybe he will make it, wasnt he available in bench? against juve? but i think he will make it.... hope so..

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 am

cool. Watching Bonera play is painful ,hopefully Nesta will be available otherwise we'll have hard time againts Miccoli and co.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 am

that dias/van bommel clip is almost as disgraceful at Muntari's. Serie A is becoming an embarrasment.

I reckon Mike Tyson should trial with one of the Italian teams - hed have a good shot (pun intended) in the first XI of most clubs.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 am

red&blacklegion wrote:cool. Watching Bonera play is painful ,hopefully Nesta will be available otherwise we'll have hard time againts Miccoli and co.

lol yea i would hate to see him play. miccoli is damn fast. plus with international break with lot of players departing, ithink this will make our life more diifcult, injuried players is not enough now we also have worries of risking current players being injured in international duty.

i think nesta though will make it, because we have finally a week to prepare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 am

Lynx100 wrote:that dias/van bommel clip is almost as disgraceful at Muntari's. Serie A is becoming an embarrasment.

I reckon Mike Tyson should trial with one of the Italian teams - hed have a good shot (pun intended) in the first XI of most clubs.

yep, players are punished for not following rules but referees get away for wrecking the beauty of the game. before ths game, both milan and juve had fair share of respect and courtesy between each other, and now refereeing situation messed up really bad.

i read in milannews.it that even from the the point of view of former referee, he thought refrees in this game messed evertything up.

also referees on atalanta roma was complete joke. did cassetti complains on asking referee about situation kill anybody? he got sent off for that.

thats why i like referees from EPL a bit more, they may be biased a bit, but atleast they give players rights to make a point. in italy, players are not even allowed to question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 am

All said and done, I still think most Juve fans respect Milan

on top form - Milan is the best team in Serie A at the moment hands down. I then consider Napoli as the 2nd most complete team. Juve are 3rd IMHO. A better strike force and Juve will be on par with Milan but Milan, at the moment, have something more..

Hopefully not for long though cheers
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:29 am

Lynx100 wrote:All said and done, I still think most Juve fans respect Milan

on top form - Milan is the best team in Serie A at the moment hands down. I then consider Napoli as the 2nd most complete team. Juve are 3rd IMHO. A better strike force and Juve will be on par with Milan but Milan, at the moment, have something more..

+1

If I remember there were talks about Nesta returning against Juve but in the end he didn't play so I guess he will be fit for the next match.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:29 am

dronte wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:All said and done, I still think most Juve fans respect Milan

+1

If I remember there were talks about Nesta returning against Juve but in the end he didn't play so I guess he will be fit for the next match.

There were talks that Nesta may be fit for the Arsenal game, but that didn't happen and he didn't play next game either- your theory makes sense, but I have my doubts over his fitness.

---

In other news, Gattuso is back in training!
MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions 1581
MILAN - After two days off the Milan players were back in training today at Milanello at 3pm. With 13 players missing it wasn't the usual training session although there was one piece of good news.

Rino Gattuso, whose health has been steadily improving, joined the rest of his team mates for the session. Along with Gattuso were the three goalies Abbiati, Amelia and Roma plus another nine players: Antonini, Zambrotta, Calvano, Carmona, Ambrosini, Flamini, Valoti, Robinho and Inzaghi.

After a 20 minute warm-up session the players first carried out some aerobic exercises with different rhythms and then some technical exercises. After an hour the players played a match.

Bonera and Maxi Lopez worked on their own while Seedorf only trained in the morning and carried out specific exercise. Boateng, Pato and Cassano were all on the exercise bikes. Tomorrow everyone will be back starting from 11am.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:28 am

Attention: Our fragile boy is injured again. Mad i think he should just go home rest and eat till the start of the new campaign . smoking
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:13 am

red&blacklegion wrote:Attention: Our fragile boy is injured again. Mad i think he should just go home rest and eat till the start of the new campaign . smoking

Injured on an exercise bike? :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 am

When will Aquillani, Merkel and Strasser return? Their returns will be a huge boost to our midfield.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
red&blacklegion wrote:Attention: Our fragile boy is injured again. Mad i think he should just go home rest and eat till the start of the new campaign . smoking

Injured on an exercise bike? :facepalm:

MilanLab - News about Injuries and Suspensions Tumblr_lx3hpblDCy1qi3z16

He's getting worse and worse .. i fear his playing days might be over soon.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 am

Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:When will Aquillani, Merkel and Strasser return? Their returns will be a huge boost to our midfield.

Aquilani is back in training. I haven't got any news on Merkel. Strasser is out for the season - which is the reason Lecce cut short his loan in the first place.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Dragan Dovahkiin wrote:When will Aquillani, Merkel and Strasser return? Their returns will be a huge boost to our midfield.

Aquilani is back in training. I haven't got any news on Merkel. Strasser is out for the season - which is the reason Lecce cut short his loan in the first place.

yeah man. read articles that aquilani is back, but will he be fit for arsenal game. cause emanuelson is taken off injured against palermo. maybe as a precaution because it was relief seeing him walking off the pitch atleast.

otherwise we are really deep crsis in midfield. just emanuelson, nocerino van bommel available. ambro is suspended. boateng chance is bleak, so is aquilani.

i got feeling if aqua boa wont make it, or should emanuelson not make it. antonini or mesbah might be emergency midfielders.

well keep the news updates coming. thank guys for always new updates ...

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 am

is Muntari cup tied?If not he'll definitely start in the absence of Emanuelson.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 am

Muntari wasn't included in the Champions League list.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Star striker Cassano has returned to light training for the first time
since he suffered cerebral damage and had heart surgery. Forza Antonio! :'D

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 pm

good news that!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 am

Should write here that MvB is out for the next CL match because of too many yellows.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am

Ok, so what I'm going to do is make a definitive list of players who are injured/suspended in one post that can be updated by whoever gets the news first in a new post using the same format. Other, more specific news about players should be but in separate posts though.

AC MILAN 2011/12 SQUAD

GOALKEEPERS

Christian Abbiati FIT
Marco Amelia FIT
Flavio Roma FIT

DEFENDERS

Ignazio Abate FIT
Luca Antonini FIT
Daniele Bonera FIT
Mattia De Sciglio FIT
Philippe Mexes SERIE A SUSPENSION (from 26 Feb for 3wks; punching Borriello)
Djamel Mesbah FIT
Alessandro Nesta INJURED (from 29 Feb, return date unknown; knee injury)
Thiago Silva FIT
Mario Yepes FIT
Gianluca Zambrotta FIT

MIDFIELDERS

Massimo Ambrosini FIT
Alberto Aquilani FIT
Kevin-Prince Boateng INJURED (out since Feb 17, return date unknown; too much sex)
Urby Emanuelson FIT
No CL Mathieu Flamini FIT
No CL Gennaro Ivan Gattuso INJURED (recovering for an unknown period of time; after ocular injury)
Alexander Merkel INJURED (expected to be fit in a week's time; knee injury)
No CL Sulley Ali Muntari FIT
Antonio Nocerino FIT
Clarence Seedorf FIT
No CL Rodney Strasser INJURED (out for season; malleolar injury)
Mark Van Bommel CL SUSPENSION (for next game; accumulated yellow cards)
Mattia Valoti FIT

FORWARDS

No CL Antonio Cassano INJURED (out for season; heart condition)
Stephan El Shaarawy FIT
Zlatan Ibrahimovic FIT
No CL Filippo Inzaghi FIT
Maxi Lopez INJURED (out since Feb 23; calf problems)
Pato INJURED (out since 29 Feb; thigh)
Robinho FIT
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Injury update: Boateng, Maxi Lopez and Seedorf (4-7 days). Flamini and Pato (10-14 days). Merkel (3 weeks). Strasser (1 month)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:25 am

great, I've added that info into the OP that I will update (kind of like the score prediction thread chart in the first post)
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next