Raptorgunner
Senor Penguin
kiranr
Adit
red&blacklegion
11 posters

Go down

Best Political system in the world?

Best Political system in the world? Vote_lcap63%Best Political system in the world? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Best Political system in the world? Vote_lcap25%Best Political system in the world? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Best Political system in the world? Vote_lcap12%Best Political system in the world? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Best Political system in the world? Empty Best Political system in the world?

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 pm

VOTE AND DISCUSS!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Best Political system in the world? Empty Re: Best Political system in the world?

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 pm

BTW,i believe democracy doesnt exist and i vote for the first one!Europeans struggle thousands of years to get where they are ,where the system is more fairer in my view!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Best Political system in the world? Empty Re: Best Political system in the world?

Post by Adit Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:40 am

Democracy doesnt exist?

Come to India,Best demoratic country in the world.. :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 am

Adit wrote:Democracy doesnt exist?

Haha... I am not going to take you seriously when you say something about Madrid from now on. :bball:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:38 am

kiranr wrote:
Adit wrote:Democracy doesnt exist?

Haha... I am not going to take you seriously when you say something about Madrid from now on. :bball:
our political system may be corrupt but corruption it self is because over use of democracy in our country.

Our system is great and is very democratic but the way people run that system is the problem.Too much freedom to every one :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:11 am

The system in place is great, but the leaders we get are a reflection of us. If we used our brain and did not sell our votes for money, then your claim would be valid. Until then, we have a lot of catching up to do.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:45 am

The major flaw of western Europe is that the EU isn't democratic enough so they're pulling the strings in most countries without people having their say.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 am

Best Political system in the world? Canada_waving_flag_photosculpture-p153675359835163991z8wb9_400
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:46 am

China smoking if only they fixed humanitarian views
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:15 pm

well i guess they all suck!we should try something new like the resource based economy with all the politicians out !
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:01 pm

there is no perfect system really, every system is flawed, but the type of monarchy hegel was preaching appeals to me
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:03 pm

how are these poll options representative of all the options?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 pm

when you see the aMOUnt if diversity in india our political systen is quite good and stable.. most of it is thanks to the great constitution of ours which really laid out things in great detail
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 am

Man, I was doing some search and we used to have so many interesting threads in this section with great engagement. It's a shame that the forum engagement has been rapidly going down. I wish mods would do something to revive it.

Anyways, on this I was having a discussion with a few friends.

I think the most "effective" political system is a GOOD strongman. It's not the most free, but the most effective...but it's unsustainable because power can corrupt even the best-intentioned people and of course continuity is an issue when that person dies.

I think Liberal Democracy, though the most peaceful and free, isn't as effective now, because everything is like a marketing campaign as they seek re-election and all solutions and plans are very short-term only focusing on the next election cycle.

One of the reasons West has been stalling and regressing whereas China has been making great strides since end of the cold war. The Chinese have had a plan in place for decades and because of political stability, they've been able to slowly execute it behind the scenes.

Also, looking at Iranian history from my POV, the best time of the recent history was under a very authoritarian strongman with GOOD intentions, Reza Shah, who completely revamped the country's infrastructure, created many universities, hospitals and roads....but again my point back at continuity as he was easily forced to step down by the Allies at the end of WWII.

Anyways, it's looking clearer by the time that the era of Neoliberalism is over after nearly 3 decades. I can see the Right and the Left in liberal democracies allying to crush the center...we may be very close to the emergence of a new political theory.

Fascism failed, Communism failed, and now Neoliberalism is failing...watch this space!
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:48 pm

Zagadka wrote:Man, I was doing some search and we used to have so many interesting threads in this section with great engagement. It's a shame that the forum engagement has been rapidly going down. I wish mods would do something to revive it.

It was an incredible time. It's funny because the forum is way more open and the rules more relaxed than they were 5-6 years ago during the peak. Hard to believe how much my opinions have changed from those days. Cringe sometimes when i read back my posts. Really do admire at some of the posters who i didn't appreciate then but i do now at how amazing their posts were. Miss Senorpenguin and RO. At least viva is still here.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down