Busby Babe
DagenhamDave
RealGunner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Andreas Pereira - Page 2 Empty Re: Andreas Pereira

Post by elitedam Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Glory wrote:Very true. But cant really blame the selectors i guess. How can we expect them to know his caliber if they arent actually getting to see it.
He could have played at least 20 games in all comps last season easily for us in an injury ravaged side. Scrubs like Lingard and Depay got plenty of chances to showcase their game but not this kid. Its insane.

Andreas actually got some minutes in friendlies for our olympic team and even in limited time he managed to look a lot better than Felipe Anderson who seemed to be his competition.

elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Yea the more we see him the more we are in awe of his talent. He is a proper CM who can also play CAM. A no.8. A Thiago, Isco like player.
Its perhaps blasphemy for a United fan to compare a talented kid with Scholes. But I think this kid has certainly got that Scholes-esque vision and technique in his locker.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:12 pm

The guy even scored a nice header during last year's pre-season if I remember well. Scholes was also good at this. Scored some important goals for us with his head. Laughing

A stronger body could help him. He should hit the gym harder.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Too bad the side he plays for is beyond awful but at least he's getting consistent game time.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks for the video. I hope he will come back at United with a lot of confidence, because he is a potential future first team player. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Very excited about this kid. The decision to send him to Granada was spot on. Granted they are poverty in the la liga and are locked for relegation, but at 21 years of age, AP is their most important player and is playing almost every minute of every game.
By the time he comes back, in addition to the improvement in his overall game, I expect his mental toughness and attitude to also improve by leaps. He was even shining in that 5-0 thrashing Granada received at the hands of Madrid in January. The lad showed tremendous character playing the big boys at their own backyard and never once showed signs of stage fright. Extremely promising signs.
Want him to be the backup to Pog/Ander next season in place of bogbrush. Hopefully Mourinho has plans for him.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:19 am

Got another goal and an assist (4,2) in Granadas 4-1 win over Betis. Later tho he got wrongfully sent off.
Granada just 2 points off safety. If they somehow survive drop this kid would benefit massively from that.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm not sure that he would fit in United's squad very well. There are already a lot of young talents and world class players in our team and the competition for a place in the team is fierce.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Well we only have TFM as a midfield prospect atm. Other promising youngsters are far down the age group and therefore the pecking order to be playing under a manager like Jose.
AP will be 22 next season and that for me as the ideal age for a Jose youngster and not 19/20 as in the case for other managers.
Schweini and Rooney(hopefully) will leave and Fellaini well, the fans will make Mou know of their intentions imo lol if he is planning to keep him for a season beyond this. And even if God forbid he end up staying I can see 2 backup spots open for Pereira. We might bring someone to replace Carrick but I suppose there will be room still.

Wont mind sending him loan to a Prem League club next season as well to hone his skills even more. If someone as bad as Lingard is getting plenty of minutes then I dont think its that farfetched to believe Pereira too will once Jose feels is the right time.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN_r6awfR_w

So good. Shocked
If this guy is not an option for us the new season as the 4th CM then I will be legit pissed. In lesser games a midfield 3 of pog-ander and periera would be sexy.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2