Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack?

+6
izzy
Babun
BarrileteCosmico
huntsman
Calebvision
Onyx
10 posters

Go down

Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack? Empty Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack?

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 pm

I don't understand why there's always a massive gap between defense, midfield and attack. If we're going to pressure we should do it with a highline otherwise teams will exploit the gaps after passing the pressure.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack? Empty Re: Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack?

Post by Calebvision Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Real'sdefense is shaky all around and the golaie, talented a she may be, is prone to "cheap golas", in my opinion!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack? Empty Re: Why is there always a massive gap between defense and attack?

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Calebvision wrote:Real'sdefense is shaky all around and the golaie, talented a she may be, is prone to "cheap golas", in my opinion!

That not only your opinion. It's the truth even though the goalie being talented part is debatable.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:55 pm

huntsman wrote:
Calebvision wrote:Real'sdefense is shaky all around and the golaie, talented a she may be, is prone to "cheap golas", in my opinion!

That not only your opinion. It's the truth even though the goalie being talented part is debatable.

Here we go again.

Blatant trolling in the Real Madrid section

Come on it's not hard to see this surely, JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Because defenders don't sell shirts.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because defenders don't sell shirts.
How is your high school report doing? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm

You didn't even answer the question.

It's quite simple really, it's because we are asking Xabi to work to midfield by himself ALL GAME and that's just not going to happen.
Xabi is trying to link the defense to the midfield and the midfield to the attack by himself. It's a two man job with each being able to do both and rotate each role with each other.

Currently, we see Xabi so far back that he is almost playing as a false CB and the middle of the park is completly open. Hopefully this won't be the case when Sahin returns.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because defenders don't sell shirts.
i buys Very Happy
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 pm

izzy26 wrote:

You didn't even answer the question.

It's quite simple really, it's because we are asking Xabi to work to midfield by himself ALL GAME and that's just not going to happen.
Xabi is trying to link the defense to the midfield and the midfield to the attack by himself. It's a two man job with each being able to do both and rotate each role with each other.

Currently, we see Xabi so far back that he is almost playing as a false CB and the middle of the park is completly open. Hopefully this won't be the case when Sahin returns.

You may very well be correct! I have not analyzed it that closely. I have. however, seen the propensity for "cheap goals"!!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Here we go again.

How do you guys put up with this shit?

This guy is possibly the greatest troll in the history of the internet.How he isn't banned is beyond me.

Every time he trolls Casillas , I feel like going Mike Tyson on my computer screen.

The fact that he has Casillas as his avatar somehow makes it even worse.

He has truly perfected the art of trolling.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:23 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Here we go again.

How do you guys put up with this shit?

This guy is possibly the greatest troll in the history of the internet.How he isn't banned is beyond me.

Every time he trolls Casillas , I feel like going Mike Tyson on my computer screen.

The fact that he has Casillas as his avatar somehow makes it even worse.

He has truly perfected the art of trolling.

I say this all the time, he is the complete troll.

Last edited by jibers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 am

Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Here we go again.

I just came home man.. Sad
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:25 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Here we go again.

I just came home man.. Sad

Np dude, thanks though appreciate it

At least we can back to some normality around here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down