S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Mathijs De Ligt  Empty Re: Mathijs De Ligt

Post by rincon Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 pm

De Ligt is not in the Ajax training camp, the club confirmed he is awaiting a possible transfer.

Excellent signing if we close it. He still needs to polish some things (just from watching all the CL games) but he is outstandingly good for his age and if he was such a young and successful captain his character must be top notch.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:23 pm

our defenders are getting old so it wont be a bad idea to invest about the future

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:46 pm

Romero, Demiral and De Ligt ffs. Great window for young central defenders.

Imagine if we kept Caldara to play alongside De Ligt Molenation

Does it mean no more chances for Rugani? Surprised because Sarri had him at Empoli during his hype and wanted him at Napoli

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:34 am

Medical test on monday. This transfer took so long to be concretized, sometimes i fear he would ditch us, thankfully i was wrong.

De Ligt is the best prospect at his position and we signed him. At any price this is good businees, nice work by Paratici and Nedved, they walk the talk of their ambitions.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:44 am

Luca wrote:Romero, Demiral and De Ligt ffs. Great window for young central defenders.

Imagine if we kept Caldara to play alongside De Ligt Molenation

Does it mean no more chances for Rugani? Surprised because Sarri had him at Empoli during his hype and wanted him at Napoli

Would Sarri go 3-5-2 hmm Chiellini-Bonucci-De Ligt is a fapworthy defense my friend

So i wanted to reply to this separately because i assume De Ligt will be a starter or at worst 3rd option.

Leaves us with Demiral/Romero/Rugani as 4th/5th/6th in whatever order. I don't know much about the first two but i know Rugani damn well, and he's bench player at best. Too soft but he is rarely a direct liability, instead we get scored because he's passive. So he is not a risk to rob playing time off the starters, as a 5th option he is ideal man for Coppa and easy Serie A matches. Ideally we should let him pursue his career elsewhere but he is club-trained player, this might have importance. Having a good relation with Sarri could be important too. One of Demiral/Romero could go on loan, it's pointless to keep 6 CB while 4 of them are in development years... i'll choose to keep Demiral since he dominated Mbappé some weeks ago

Depth chart i'd expect from Sarri
1. Chiellini
2. De Ligt
3. Bonucci
4. Demiral
5. Rugani
Loan. Romero
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 am

Hope not a 3-5-2, except for maybe the odd match if it’s a tactical play.

We’ve seen enough of it and it leaves too many attackers on the bench.

Plus we know a 3-5-2 is really a 5-3-2, no use in being down an attacking player the whole game in the majority of our situations.

With that being said, who knows what happens with the defence. Part of it does depend on the formation. I’d be ok with a Bonucci sale, even if a Sarri system seems made for a player with his passing ability especially. Can’t see him being ok with being third choice, or with us spending that much on de ligt not to start him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:19 am

If the intention is selling Bonucci and keep Chiellini + 4 youngsters... then i have a problem with that. Bonucci must stay and i would not understand the club's logic by selling him.

That's why i ask if Sarri could use 3-5-2, i don't see Leo accepting a bench role. But, it could also happen that we use all 3 as starters in a rotation, since Chiellini is getting old and a rough 75% of our matchups are easy enough to win without him. Chiellini and Bonucci would play slightly less instead of the latter being sold or on the bench. It's a good compromise imo.

1A. Chiellini
1B. De Ligt
1C. Bonucci
4. Demiral/Romero
5. Rugani
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:06 am

De Ligt , Demiral and Romero are all talented and very promising defenders. Glad to see we rejuvenated our defense and midfield as well.

A defense of Chiellini - Bonucci - De Ligt would be fantastic. I'm not saying we are going for a 352 but atleast it gives us the advantage of being able to play with 3 great centre backs , something we lost with BBC declining these last 2-3 years.

343 looks really good as well with Costa and Berna on the wings.

P.S I'd keep Bonucci this season for sure.Our defense is in a transition right now. Maybe next year when our new players have settled we can generate some cash by selling him to City.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:09 am

...........CR7 - Icardi - Dybala

..Costa - Pjanic - Ramsey - Berna/Cancelo

........Chiellini - Bonucci - De Ligt

......................Szczesny

This looks great.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:51 am

players have gone too expensive these years

i was not surprised with 100m on Ronaldo but with De Ligt however 75m sounds too high i think it should have been 40m a fair price same we paid for Pjanic

however when you think about it, defenders are too important for the top clubs as they are expected to contribute in attack as well.

you see them possessing the ball and creating chances from the deep , they also go for headers , so if he can manage to impress on all that? i think its worth it

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum