Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

5 posters

Go down

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Empty Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 43bd4910

Echo wrote:Some will question the size of the fee for a player who is down to the final year of his deal and doesn’t appear likely to walk straight into Liverpool’s starting XI.
He costed more than Firmino, Mane or Salah. :coffee:

Echo wrote:There was a stat doing the rounds that Martin Skrtel has scored more Premier League goals than Oxlade-Chamberlain over the past fours years and the Slovakian defender hasn’t even graced the top-flight for 15 months.
Rolling Eyes

Echo wrote:Concerns have also been raised about his injury record considering he sat out 76 matches during his spell in the capital.
Embarassed

Echo wrote:Oxlade-Chamberlain is close friends with Raheem Sterling and the pair share an agent in Aidy Ward. Relations between Liverpool and Ward were strained two years ago when Sterling rejected a new contract and agitated for his £49millioon move to Manchester City.
Remember him???

Welcome aboard lad. Thumbs up
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Empty Re: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Post by Helmer Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 pm

I have admired Ox for years now and I am so happy he has come here when Klopp is here. I guess the match could not be more perfect.

Klopp and team is known for buying huge talent with immense potential and turn them into WC players. Klopp has to play him im midfield more compared to on the wings. I am dead sure Klopp has a plan in place for him and initially he will be used both on the wings for Salah/Mane or give rest for our midfielders .

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 am

I'm with Helmer; I've always liked the cut of Ox's gib. I think he's got all the tools to be a fantastic player for Klopp.

He's immediately the most effective dribbler on the team. He brings pace and creativity to the side (for perspective he created as many clear cut chances as Ozil did for Arsenal last season, and the quality of his chances were actually slightly better). I think he fits in very well to the high intensity, transition game that we operate on and on top of it he'll help against parked teams because of his incisive nature. He fits in perfectly to our midfield.

Ox/Coutinho* - Wijnaldum/Lallana
Henderson/Can

Coutinho will be first choice when he gets up to speed, but this is how I'd set up our midfield. Ox brings that different element of being able to drive forward with the ball to create space and draw defenders out to create more space for our forwards, but he still has the tenacity and engine to perform the box to box and pressing duties required of Klopp's midfield.

Love the signing personally. Love even more the insult to injury of thrashing Arsenal 4-0 and then buying their most talented young player on the team.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:13 am

Will go down as the biggest flop at LFC , worse then vorinin, pfk, Carroll.

Henry was right, what is the guy good a
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:38 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Will go down as the biggest flop at LFC , worse then vorinin, pfk, Carroll.

Henry was right, what is the guy good a
That's rather harsh on him. I don't think he is bad, quality wise. Very few of our players are performing ATM. Give him time.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Alex will be a smart buy for coming years. I can easily see him replacing Gini for one of the midfield spots. I have realised that he would not be able to keep a high level of football week in week out. Just not the kind of player who is made for that. Very fragile in game concentration and in terms of mental attitude to perform on consistent basis.

Ox will need some time to earn Klopps trust and start performing at the intensity which is demanded by Klopp.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Scored a goal in a game he didn't play well. I think he has been very decent in the recent games.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:02 am

Love him on and off the pitch.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:18 am

Yep, very happy to have him. Wanted him since last year. Glad he's performing well and I think he'll only continue to improve for the team.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:53 am

Really depressed about this guy. Would have had a super-duper season with Fabinho, Naby et. al. around him.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:21 pm

You are not going to like it a bit Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 2276801876

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/09/alex-oxlade-chamberlain-injury-expert-analysis-reveals-the-ultimate-challenge-facing-liverpool-midfielder/
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:02 am

So, so happy for this guy. And we needed his creative/attacking spark in our midfield. I think we can afford to play 4231 with him on the field:

Origi
Mane AOC Salah
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down