lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Cancelo expected to Juve in 48 hours

Juventus are due to complete their transfer for Joao Cancelo, handing Valencia €38m with payment spread out over three years.
According to Mediaset Premium and La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Portugal international is expected in Turin over the next 48 hours.
A deal has been done with Valencia worth €38m, but only €10-12m will be paid immediately.
The rest will be spread out over the following two years.
Cancelo, who spent this season on loan at Inter with a €40m option to buy, is ready to sign the five-year contract worth €3m per season.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Great deal if we only pay 10-12m this year. It doesnt affect much the rest of our budget if we have anything left Wink
We would have payed Darmian the same amount right away.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:58 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Cancelo expected to Juve in 48 hours

Juventus are due to complete their transfer for Joao Cancelo, handing Valencia €38m with payment spread out over three years.
According to Mediaset Premium and La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Portugal international is expected in Turin over the next 48 hours.
A deal has been done with Valencia worth €38m, but only €10-12m will be paid immediately.
The rest will be spread out over the following two years.
Cancelo, who spent this season on loan at Inter with a €40m option to buy, is ready to sign the five-year contract worth €3m per season.

Fair enough

Another Corleonesque transfer by Beppe Cool

RB: Cancelo, Darmian ??, Cuadrado
LB: Sandro, MDS, Spinazzola
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 pm

good players are always welcomed

even if three players of same position coach can find other positions for the players if they are too good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:48 am

Have to say we've done a tremendous job in reducing the average age of the squad

Buffon 40 <--> Perin 25
Asamoah 29 <--> Spinazzola 25
Licht 34 <--> Cancelo 24
Marchisio(?) 32 <--> Can 23
Höwedes 30 <--> Caldara 24

The futures of Higuain, Benatia and Sandro are yet to determined but we'll most likely replace them with younger or similar age players.

Gonna have a younger, fresher squad for next season and the no.of above 30 starters in the XI would probably be reduced by half. Good progress.

Inb4 Allegri starts Khedira and Matuidi for another whole season
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Here's something interesting : Godin has a 20 millions release clause

Selling Khedira is mandatory. He must leave before his uselessness becomes a true liability. He's finito, even his good friend Löw benches him, feels more confident with Rudy on the field.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:06 pm

I think Khedira is staying.

Godin could have a 1M release clause, it doesn’t mean he’ll leave

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:39 pm

[Di Marzio]- Cerri close to Genoa for 15M

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:31 am

If Mandzukic leaves who remains as back-up CF ?

If we cannot land Sergej i wouldn't be surprised to have talks with Fio over Simeone's son. Not an unreal talent but definitely someone who's gonna have a relevant career. He is legit, each season i have 1 player that i scout massively expecting Juve to buy... he's on my short list for 18-19. That said soon we'll need someone to cover Higuain's hypothetical departure/misform, if we got 30m left in the bank why not spend it right there.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:51 am

Cancelo 8m loan + Darmian 10m = proper revamp for our defense. It's a confusing mercato so far but you just know Beppe is still there pulling the strings

It seems Alex Sandro is staying after all, since nobody wants to spend his price tag anymore.

After 1 slump season he is coming back to his beast level, he'll have the eager to dominate the league again then be sold at the highest price and make tons of money elsewhere.
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-CALDARA-CANCELO
MDS-RUGANI-HOWEDES-DARMIAN

Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 am

Cancelo is not a loan.

We're paying 40M in full for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:53 am

Rugani’s agent: “It is obvious to say that the Sarri situation must first be resolved, then we can proceed with the negotiations & make them more or less concrete.”

Damn, this really happening huh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:58 pm

welp

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:04 pm

You guys rate Cancelo so i've decided to jump on the boat. Ready to CANCELo any offensive threat in our zone Molenation Besides this relegates MDS on the bench where he belongs.

It's expensive at 40 millions and the pyramid deal ala Cuadrado was the best option. Yet selling Cerri, Mandragora and Rugani brings us 70 millions which is a sum that appears out of nowhere.

As i've said before this mercato is quite confusing, hard to see a common path in all those rumors. I switch between pessimistic and optimistic real quick but in the end i know our direction got a plan.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:30 am

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic calls Juventus “a great team” but “we’ll see whether I stay or leave”.
The Bianconeri are keen to sign the Serbian midfielder, but Aquile President Claudio Lotito has slapped a €150m price tag on his head.
“Now I’m going back home to Lazio where I have a contract,” Milinkovic-Savic told reporters after Serbia were knocked out of the World Cup.
“Then we’ll see whether I stay or go, it depends on President Lotito and sporting director [Igli] Tare. I’ll talk to them, the €150m asking price isn’t a burden, it’s a motivation to do better.
“Every day I see links to a different team, it’s a motivation. Juve are a great team, at the top in Italy, you can see that from Scudetti and Coppe Italia in their trophy cabinet.
“Plus my little brother [Vanja] is in Turin, even if I’ll have to see what he does. He wants to play more, but [Salvatore] Sirigu is a great goalkeeper.
“It’s not like I’ll follow my brother though! But family is important to me.
“To the Lazio supporters I’d say that I’ve spent three beautiful years there and they’ll remain in my heart, now we’ll see if I stay or go.”
Despite those words, this morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Lazio are asking for €110m plus Rodrigo Bentancur to sell the Serbian to Juve.
On that basis the Old Lady won’t even come to the table, with general manager Beppe Marotta willing to wait and hope the price is lowered.

From 150m to 110m + Bentancur Smile

By mid July Lotito will ask for 70m + Sturaro and that's when the great man answers his calls and messages.
Only then Sergej can join his brother Vanja in Turin.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:57 pm

You guys with Rugani leaving? It seems that Benatia will leave too... We will be left with Chiellini Barzagli and Caldara. I am fine with it, unless Benatia stays... Both Rugani and Benatia leaving is too much... We relied on them a lot last season. I still think Rugani can grow more, like bonnuci. We should put a buy-back clause in this deal imo...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:15 pm

About Rugani, i've said it before, he did not develop to his potential. We could expect much more from him if he was more agressive. In a ideal world i'd keep him, but i won't cry over that, we got Caldara incoming.

About Benatia, we got the best out of him between Nov-March, after that he became a B+ (at best) again and wasn't a factor. I'd pay for Howedes instead, when fit he's more reliable than Benatia.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=41522
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40