Hapless_Hans
Nishankly
Art Morte
48 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch Empty Donald Trump watch

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:39 pm

The election's been done and dusted. I think it's time to switch to a Trump watch. We know we need one, there are bound to be some fireworks.

The latest updates? Rumours that America will pull out of the Paris climate deal, that "the wall" could be a fence in some areas and that 2-3 million illegal, criminal immigrants will be deported. How exactly? We'll see.

Last edited by Art Morte on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump watch Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Nishankly Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:39 pm

I really don't see too many fireworks, He'll just end up solving a bunch of local problems like illegal immigrants which are 85%+ from Mexico and the South Americas and they don't affect anyone other than the US.

He might make immigration laws stricter, Those are going to make sure poor people don't immigrate which is absolutely important, I'm really sick of ignorant uneducated people comparing immigrants with an entire nation. Proper immigrants are almost always more educated and richer than the average population of the country they are immigrating to. Stricter immigrating laws is a must worldwide but not for students, Its *bleep* stupid you give an admit to a student who comes to your Uni only to send him or her packing back at the end.

As for the Paris deal, It's going to be done before Trump starts. Trump is dumb about it anyway.
Other than that he's a good voice for the racists and the xenophobes. Im glad, We needed to know how many of these twats still exist in this world.

Ultimately the changes he brings about locally will undoubtedly help White lower class Americans and the changes he brings about their position globally will *bleep* them over.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Let's at least call it "Donald Trump Sack Watch", please
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Nishankly wrote:I really don't see too many fireworks, He'll just end up solving a bunch of local problems like illegal immigrants which are 85%+ from Mexico and the South Americas and they don't affect anyone other than the US.

You don't see fireworks? Have you read what he's been talking about? Like, appointing a special prosecutor to put Hillary in jail? Or starting a trade war with China to bring back low-pay jobs? If these aren't fireworks questions one way or another, I don't know what are.

Hapless_Hans wrote:Let's at least call it "Donald Trump Sack Watch", please

He's just been democratically chosen to be the president. And you already think there's the consensus to get him sacked, some how? Get real, bitch boy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Nishankly wrote:I really don't see too many fireworks, He'll just end up solving a bunch of local problems like illegal immigrants which are 85%+ from Mexico and the South Americas and they don't affect anyone other than the US.

You don't see fireworks? Have you read what he's been talking about? Like, appointing a special prosecutor to put Hillary in jail? Or starting a trade war with China to bring back low-pay jobs? If these aren't fireworks questions one way or another, I don't know what are.

He's just been democratically chosen to be the president. And you already think there's the consensus to get him sacked, some how? Get real, bitch boy.

He wasn't democratically chosen though.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Also nice to see Trump hiring a Nazi to be his right hand man
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Glad I'm not the only one that thought this Laughing

Seconded
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

That's like saying "we lost because the away goals rule is stupid".

He won fair and square within the rules. Complaining about the rules = being a sore loser.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

He won fair and square within the rules. Complaining about the rules = being a sore loser.

I'm just saying that he didn't win democratically. That's a fact. The US is democracy when voting. They have their own system.

People like you will defend his every action and not criticize the system.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Freeza wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
Freeza wrote:

I'm just saying that he didn't win democratically. That's a fact. The US is democracy when voting. They have their own system.

People like you will defend his every action and not criticize the system.

I do think the electoral college is stupid and outdated. I wrote so this very day. "People like you". I didn't want Trump as president. But "people like me" respect the rules, respect the legitimacy on which Trump was elected. I put it that "people like you" only respect the rules when they give you the outcome you want.

Furthermore, it's absolutely ridiculous how "people like" Trump voters and Brexit voters get written off as some idiots. Either say straight that you support the idea of elitist democracy or accept the people as a whole. You really can't have both, support democracy as we know it and then mock the results it gives.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 pm

I, for one, hope he fails with EVERYTHING he tries.

He could fund a cure for cancer for all I care. No man endorsed by the KKK should hold office in this nation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:I, for one, hope he fails with EVERYTHING he tries.

He could fund a cure for cancer for all I care. No man endorsed by the KKK should hold office in this nation.

Endorsed by KKK? He literally just appointed a nazi to be his chief strategist. And we're told to accept that he "won"

America is not fully a democracy as long as they have the electoral college. It literally goes against the definition of democracy. The people didn't elect Trump, the system did. The people elected Hillary.

When the people isn't the deciding thing, but instead geography then it's flawed. And when the system is flawed you have to critique something. This isn't about being a bad loser. This isn't sports. This is something much more.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:58 pm

All the talk about rules doesn't change the fact that this "democratic" system turns the loser of the public vote! into the winner.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Freeza wrote:

Endorsed by KKK? He literally just appointed a nazi to be his chief strategist. And we're told to accept that he "won"

America is not fully a democracy as long as they have the electoral college. It literally goes against the definition of democracy. The people didn't elect Trump, the system did. The people elected Hillary.

When the people isn't the deciding thing, but instead geography then it's flawed. And when the system is flawed you have to critique something. This isn't about being a bad loser. This isn't sports. This is something much more.

That Bannon guy?

Know nothing about him, but if he's on Breitbart the stench is all over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Donzo.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:

That Bannon guy?

He's the chairman. The mastermind behind a site with articles like this
Spoiler:

I really can't believe how this has actually become normalised. Even calling fascists the "alt-right". Absolutely ridiculous. His wife also swore in a testimony that he didn't want his kids to go to a school with jews.

This is beginning to look really dangerous. Wonder what's next.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Freeza wrote: It literally goes against the definition of democracy.

zigra wrote:All the talk about rules doesn't change the fact that this "democratic" system turns the loser of the public vote! into the winner.

And how many of you were complaining about the electoral college before the election? Please, do quote those posts here, thank you.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Now that's downright antipatriotic. You can hope he will fail to pass certain measures, but if he fails as a whole it'll be because the US as a whole will be going through tough times.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Now that's downright antipatriotic. You can hope he will fail to pass certain measures, but if he fails as a whole it'll be because the US as a whole will be going through tough times.

I hope he fails at everything. Mainly because I find his stances on a lot thing straight in the opposite direction of what I would find best for the world.

He can end terrorism and cancer though, I wouldn't be opposed to that. Lost too many family members to cancer to use that as an example.

@Art

I know it's hard to prove, and that's on me. But I've always been opposed to this system, because I've found it illogical, that the people could vote for someone and then end up not being chosen as president.

It was always something discussed in social studies and English at my school though. Just hard to find anything on GL as evidence, since it hasn't been relevant to critique it since Al Gore lost in 2000.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:47 pm

He will last 4 full years. And he will be a successful president.

I, for one, believe in MAGA

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Art Morte wrote:
And how many of you were complaining about the electoral college before the election? Please, do quote those posts here, thank you.

Who cares? It was discussed at least twice in the "US Presidential Race" thread alone but I don't even see the point.
Does it change what I said about it? No it doesn't.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Freeza wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Now that's downright antipatriotic.  You can hope he will fail to pass certain measures, but if he fails as a whole it'll be because the US as a whole will be going through tough times.

I hope he fails at everything. Mainly because I find his stances on a lot thing straight in the opposite direction of what I would find best for the world.

He can end terrorism and cancer though, I wouldn't be opposed to that. Lost too many family members to cancer to use that as an example.

@Art

I know it's hard to prove, and that's on me. But I've always been opposed to this system, because I've found it illogical, that the people could vote for someone and then end up not being chosen as president.

It was always something discussed in social studies and English at my school though. Just hard to find anything on GL as evidence, since it hasn't been relevant to critique it since Al Gore lost in 2000.

"@Freeza wrote:
The whole American voting system is f'ed up. It's really no secret. No idea why every vote doesn't count. This whole winner takes all stuff is plain retarded. It even resulted in Bush winning despite getting the fewest number of votes. After that incident, there should've been people wanting it changed.

Don't know if it's like this outside of the presidential election though.
" http://www.goallegacy.net/t37236p432-us-presidential-race

zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:

That Bannon guy?

He's the chairman. The mastermind behind a site with articles like this
Spoiler:

I really can't believe how this has actually become normalised. Even calling fascists the "alt-right". Absolutely ridiculous. His wife also swore in a testimony that he didn't want his kids to go to a school with jews.

This is beginning to look really dangerous. Wonder what's next.

This is the America we live in today. Where that guy isnt shunned by everyone.

Art Morte wrote:

Freeza wrote: It literally goes against the definition of democracy.

zigra wrote:All the talk about rules doesn't change the fact that this "democratic" system turns the loser of the public vote! into the winner.

I supported the electoral college on here.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

I don't love the flag the way others love the flag. My love for America stands in her ideals. With him as a head those ideals don't exist. Looking around, maybe they never did.

I do think its tacky for a person to live in a place and hope it fails though. That is why I will probably emigrate before Trump leaves office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 am

I'm glad Hillary lost, the level of meltdown and butthurt from the mainstream liberal media is going through the roof. rofl

Last edited by Pedram on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:09 am

But America was never great imo

Make America Great for once, MAGtFO is what is needed.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next