sportsczy
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Turok_TTZ
futbol_bill
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 2 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by Doc Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:06 am

While I am being delightfully educated on the practices on certain accounting practices Madrid may or may not be doing, I'm not sure how that explains the club's lack of transfer activity.

As Deez rightfully wrote, we have signed many unnecessary signings over many seasons. This season, where even those unnecessary signings can be needed, we are awfully quiet.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 2 Empty Re: Florentino Perez - man of mystery!

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:11 am

And while staring down two upcoming mercatos where we are banned from doing anything... that's why I'm hypothesizing Doc. It makes very little sense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Doc, maybe I didn't spell it out to clearly, but that is exactly what I was asking when I created this thread. Sports continually raised these hypothetical corruption theories whenever one of French targets isn't pursued!

The lack of activity is the least I've have ever seen in all my years. There is word that there may be a surprise or two with late signings (who I have no idea). Apparently the Fifa appeal is going to be heard on 11th and that outcome may ignite some activity!

Still confusing, as he has said all along that his confidence (of ban being overturned) was the appeal to TAS, which won't be heard until during season. Maybe his confidence is dwindling!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:16 pm

El presidente del club blanco ha conseguido reducir la deuda neta a cero, cumpliendo así uno de sus grandes objetivos.

Once again, Sports conspiracy theories are proven false!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:54 pm

What exactly does that mean? Spanish ain't all of that. Actually, it is non existent.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:02 pm

He is using the unused funds set aside for transfers to pay off club debt, something that Sports had said he would somehow take into his own pockets!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:06 pm

And again, you misquote me. Bill, you're on a roll.

I said he could do 2 things with the unused funds... pay for club debts (the notes payable kind) or pay for club debts (the favors owed kind). Let's see where it goes.

Madrid lost the appeal. We can't recruit until 2018. Done dealio.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Can the club sign players and not register or is a full ban where we can't even sign our own thoughts?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Doc wrote:Can the club sign players and not register or is a full ban where we can't even sign our own thoughts?

FIFA wrote:both clubs are to serve a transfer ban that prevents them from registering any players at national and international level for the next two complete and consecutive registration periods for breaching articles 5, 9, 19 and 19bis as well as annexes 2 and 3 of the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players (the “Regulations”). The transfer ban applies to each club as a whole – with the exception of the women’s, futsal and beach soccer teams – and does not prevent the release of players.

http://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/news/y=2016/m=9/news=fifa-rejects-appeals-of-atletico-de-madrid-and-real-madrid-in-relation-2831432.html

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 pm

It's terrible. Now we know why we held on to everyone. I still don't get why we didn't back up Marcelo or Casemiro.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:31 am

Thanks to Perez our net debt is now zero Thumbs up love him or hate him, when it comes to business he knows what he is doing

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/09/07/57d0053646163f9c398b4625.html
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:41 am

Actually, unless you've maximized your organization's growth or you really have nothing to spend money on... having zero debt, in a very low interest environment no less, is not a sign of good management
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:Actually, unless you've maximized your organization's growth or you really have nothing to spend money on... having zero debt, in a very low interest environment no less, is not a sign of good management

So...is that the case now?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:55 pm

I don't know. That's what Hala is saying... that RM is debt free now. But we're not a treble winning side, so I assume that we haven't maximized our team's potential.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:10 pm

We are not worthy :bow:

Florentino Perez - man of mystery! - Page 2 Article-2327662-19E5EBBC000005DC-187_634x414
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Now that we're free to sign whoever we want in the summer, I hope we win something this year, otherwise Flo will go crazy and buy two unnecessary galacticos and play them out of position.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Now that we're free to sign whoever we want in the summer, I hope we win something this year, otherwise Flo will go crazy and buy two unnecessary galacticos and play them out of position.

I've always wanted to see Messi play as a fake #1, I ain't gonna lie!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Perez : how much?
COAS: what?
Perez: 2 million?
COAS: we don't take bribe here, sorry.
Perez: 5 million deposited in Panama in your grannies account.
COAS: Real Madrid is not guilty.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:38 pm

That might have actually happened.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Doc wrote:That might have actually happened.

PLease!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Thimmy wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Now that we're free to sign whoever we want in the summer, I hope we win something this year, otherwise Flo will go crazy and buy two unnecessary galacticos and play them out of position.

lol very possible, he can play with the ball at his feet. there are people on here and out there who are more interested in the goalkeeper passing to wing backs, than whether he can actually make saves

i've seen some ridiculous stats on here, but i think "goalkeepers pass completion rate" takes the cake..... imo, many have drank the hipster pass all the time cool aid, that we've become so desensitized to how  foolish such a stat is
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 pm

titosantill wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

lol very possible, he can play with the ball at his feet. there are people on here and out there who are more interested in the goalkeeper passing to wing backs, than whether he can actually make saves

i've seen some ridiculous stats on here, but i think "goalkeepers pass completion rate" takes the cake..... imo, many have drank the hipster pass all the time cool aid, that we've become so desensitized to how  foolish such a stat is

"goalkeepers successful dribbling rate" is even sillier, in my opinion Laughing There are some hardcore Neuer and De Gea fans on the internet that insist on bringing up such irrelevant stats.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 pm

lmao i've never seen goalkeeper successful dribbling rate stat....but i bet if ter stegen and bravo didn't make the fumbles they did this season, the "pass all the time/ tiki taka mafia" would come on here and tell us how "important" the goalkeeper dribbling a striker is crucial to a team's win....the load of rubbish being spewed lol
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 am

Thimmy is making stuff up. No way there is a dribbling stat for goalies.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:45 am

Doc wrote:Thimmy is making stuff up. No way there is a dribbling stat for goalies.

Of course, there is! It's right below the "successfully getting away with broccoli farts on the pitch" stat on wedontmakestuffup.com.

And yes, some people on the internet actually do argue about which goalie is the better dribbler. Not my fault that credible sites don't keep track of these "swag stats" Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:53 am

On a very lighter and clearly more sensible note than goalie dribbling make believe stats, seeing Thimmy at age 28 is rather surreal considering I've actually enjoyed your posts since I was a young(er) man all the way back on goal.com. Well, when you used to post drunk anyway. You and Rain were quite...mad. Or maybe she brought out the crazy. Bless that poster whomever she maybe.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next