Lucifer
Kick
iftikhar
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jurgen Klopp- Liverpool manager - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurgen Klopp- Liverpool manager

Post by Unique Sun 25 Oct - 23:57:36

Helmer wrote:I have loved each and every interview of Jürgen till now. So honest, so straight forward and to the point. He exactly knows what the problem is. I liked his reply when reported asked him about Sturridge and Benteke. He simply said it is unfair to say so and we have to win with available XI whoever on the pitch. I love this man, doesnt matter what the results are till now.
Thumbs up

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Jurgen Klopp- Liverpool manager - Page 3 Empty Re: Jurgen Klopp- Liverpool manager

Post by Helmer Sat 31 Oct - 22:12:26

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34688320

we win at SB in style, rubbing at the nose of Jose and Klopp says, we can play much better than this Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon 23 Nov - 0:21:42

Jurgen Klopp- Liverpool manager - Page 3 4btrtxq

i just love this man !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 23 Nov - 11:54:24

"The lads have great character"

rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed 25 Nov - 22:11:56

Hapless_Hans wrote:Swabian Oktoberfest SMH. Do they coat the beer in dough so God can't see them drink?

They just mix it with water and have just the one, because that's "günschdiger".
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 27 Nov - 7:59:36

Won 5 of the last 6 matches cheers  Including trips to City, Chelsea, and deep into Siberia. The only loss was an unfortunate one to Palace which we should really have won considering our dominance.

The revolution is truly under way. And the most important thing being we're actually enjoyable to watch.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri 27 Nov - 10:09:12

VivaStPauli wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Swabian Oktoberfest SMH. Do they coat the beer in dough so God can't see them drink?

They just mix it with water and have just the one, because that's "günschdiger".

Are you talking about Kölsch hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 2 Dec - 14:59:06

https://vine.co/v/iWO9IAOqwzv

eco smile eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 2 Dec - 15:19:41

Unreal. Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 2 Dec - 15:27:53

(West) Germans like to speak English a lot, and especially they like to say the f word, sadly, for some reason which would deserve further research.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed 2 Dec - 15:36:38

I think, they are influenced by Americans (Ameees) Neutral

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed 2 Dec - 15:49:40

Now that you've mentioned it, I watched his press conference and I was really impressed with his advanced English proficiency. His accent too for that matter.

Others can't seem to possess both skills (grammatically correct English + the right accent). Mourinho is one example. His English is very mediocre and his accent as well, which is funny because he used to be a translator. Arsene's English is perfect but his accent not so much.

Anyway, Liverpool are so lucky to have secured his services. I wish we had him...
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon 14 Dec - 19:20:03

Honeymoon period is over Jurgen, Time to grind them results.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 20 Dec - 18:41:21

Tottenham: 1-1
Kazan: 1-1
Southampton: 1-1
Bournemouth: 1-0
Chelsea: 3-1
Kazan: 1-0
Palace: 1-2
City: 4-1
Bordeaux: 2-1
Swansea: 1-0
Southampton: 6-1
Newcastle: 0-2
Sion: 0-0
WBA: 2-2
Watford: 0-3

That's 7-5-3-24-16 :facepalm: . Also, I'm not sure which of the highlighted games should be considered as anomaly.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 21 Dec - 14:07:22

I see people are saying the Liverpool players are all shit and that's why klopp cant beat the rubbish in the prem lge but I have seen klopp say many times that he has no intention of buying anyone any time soon. so where does that leave us. the players we have are scrubs. and he is not going to sign new ones.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon 21 Dec - 18:49:16

Unique wrote:I see people are saying the Liverpool players are all shit and that's why klopp cant beat the rubbish in the prem lge but I have seen klopp say many times that he has no intention of buying anyone any time soon. so where does that leave us. the players we have are scrubs. and he is not going to sign new ones.
I don't think our squad is shit. Yes players have become erratic or even passengers and we need improvements in certain areas. I guess Arty have put it nicely when he said we have too many players with similar traits and styles.

I think Klopp's biggest challenge/masterstroke would be to come up with a formation that optimizes the squad.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon 21 Dec - 19:03:38

What is Klopp doing wrong? Is it tactics? Man management? Lack of inspiration and confidence? Pls someone analytically try to explain it?. And also no need to mention how shit team is and how they don't deserve to be in top 4. Just about Klopp, what he ought to do and what he isn't doing. Pls anyone!

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 21 Dec - 21:29:33

Pirloisjesus wrote:What is Klopp doing wrong? Is it tactics? Man management? Lack of inspiration and confidence? Pls someone analytically try to explain it?. And also no need to mention how shit team is and how they don't deserve to be in top 4. Just about Klopp, what he ought to do and what he isn't doing. Pls anyone!
I think its klopps style of play. the high pressure in your face tactics were fine when you are the only one doing it. but in England all teams do that. I think he is a great man manager though.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Dec - 22:07:59

I can't imagine it's easy coming in mid-season and trying to apply your philosophy and tactics. With anything new, there's going to be a developmental period. I feel like there has to be patience because the man has show what he can do when he is supported. Any way, all of this is pure speculation...just my two cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon 21 Dec - 22:10:38

ranDOM 10 wrote:I can't imagine it's easy coming in mid-season and trying to apply your philosophy and tactics. With anything new, there's going to be a developmental period. I feel like there has to be patience because the man has show what he can do when he is supported. Any way, all of this is pure speculation...just my two cents.
I would like to see what he can do with 3-4 of his own signings but he keeps saying he has no intention of making any.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Dec - 0:54:21

Perhaps he doesn't want to ruin team morale by announcing his plans. Perhaps he wants more time with the players to decide what he will change as far as players when the season comes to an end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 22 Dec - 2:27:18

ranDOM 10 wrote:Perhaps he doesn't want to ruin team morale by announcing his plans. Perhaps he wants more time with the players to decide what he will change as far as players when the season comes to an end.
tbh mate I was expecting klopp to come in and beat the mid to low table teams and lose to the good teams. then impove the team to make ground on the good teams as time goes on. but it looks like its all upside down.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Dec - 3:36:12

I won't lie, I was assuming the same. But perhaps the current crop of player are not suited for his type of style. I think it can be hard when such a highly rated manager arrives because that hype can quickly fade when the results aren't coming. It's hard for me to say without seeing much of the games, but what seems to be the biggest issue?

Are you guys making chances? Is the team and defense looking unstable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 22 Dec - 4:16:11

ranDOM 10 wrote:I won't lie, I was assuming the same. But perhaps the current crop of player are not suited for his type of style. I think it can be hard when such a highly rated manager arrives because that hype can quickly fade when the results aren't coming. It's hard for me to say without seeing much of the games, but what seems to be the biggest issue?

Are you guys making chances? Is the team and defense looking unstable?
tbh as it stands now we are not making chances. and we are very poor at the back. the strange thing is we are playing 433. and the 3 mf players are more defence minded than attacking yet we are still very poor in defence.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 24 Jan - 22:53:28

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/01/jurgen-klopps-norwich-celebrations-with-baywatch-theme-tune-go-viral/

I am sure, many of you would have watch it...But oh Boy you feel like watching this again and again. Klopp Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon 7 Nov - 14:40:34

Klopp averaged 1.09 goals conceded during his Dortmund career while it was 1.04 in the league. Interestingly this (league) average was 0.69 during the league winning seasons. Currently Liverpool is averaging 1.32 goals conceded in the league and 1.23 goals conceded in all competitions.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next