Mr.Juventus
sportsczy
Tomwin Lannister
Cotes
DeviAngel
37 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  Empty - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  1902468

Name: Claudio Marchisio
Position: Midfield
Date of birth: 19/01/1986 (27)
Squad number: 8
Club: Juventus ( ITA)

Height: 179cm
Weight: 66kg

Contract Until: 2020

Last edited by DeviAngel on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by Cotes Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Monaco are preparing a €25m bid for Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio, reports in the French Press have claimed this afternoon.

L'Equipe have revealed that the nouveaux riche Ligue 1 team will hope to lure the Italy international to the principality by offering him €6m per season – double what we currently earns for the Bianconeri.

Claudio Ranieri's men have already splashed out James Rodriguez, Joao Moutinho, Radamel Falcao and Ricardo Carvalho this summer, and hope to make Marchisio their latest big-money signing.

shit...I'd rather see him go to Man Utd than throw away his carrier like this!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8  Empty Re: - Il Principino | Claudio Marchisio #8

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 pm

They're fkn rich, they pay 35M for Moutinho and come to Juventus with a 25M offer. Laughing

I 100% want to keep him, but if we had to sell him I'd want more than he's actually worth. Like all other top clubs get for a happy, top quality player on a long contract.

45M Monaco. But even then my preferencial choice would be to keep him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 4:33 pm

There are a lot of AMs out on the market though. In France, Monaco is after Grenier and Cabella. In Spain, they are after Thiago, Isco and Griezmann. In the UK, if Isco is signed, they are looking at Nasri and also Ben Arfa of Newcastle. Heck, they're even looking at Belhanda.

Marchisio is a great player. But he's very inconsistent and by no means a superstar AM although I like him a lot. His position is just stacked in Europe right now though.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeah but the thing is he's not actually an AM.

He only played there when Conte got tired of our attackers failing, and to make room for Pogba.

He does far more defensive work than those players, and makes the occasional run in behind.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Juventus Thu May 30, 2013 4:38 pm

As much as I hate to say it but I do believe we are going to sell Marchisio this season and use the money we make from him to lure in other great talents in positions we need. He is drawing attention and offers from a number of teams and if we do sell him, Pogba is going to fill in his spot.. I Don't want to see him go but if he does we can use that money to snatch up another world class striker after Jovetic becomes offical (Higuain, Tevez) or a position we need such as LWB
Mr.Juventus
Mr.Juventus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu May 30, 2013 4:51 pm

this is a fair offer but monaco have a lot of money, i think if the offer cracks 30M juve wouldn't be able to say no... so much money to buy other players
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 30, 2013 5:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:There are a lot of AMs out on the market though. In France, Monaco is after Grenier and Cabella. In Spain, they are after Thiago, Isco and Griezmann. In the UK, if Isco is signed, they are looking at Nasri and also Ben Arfa of Newcastle. Heck, they're even looking at Belhanda.

Marchisio is a great player. But he's very inconsistent and by no means a superstar AM although I like him a lot. His position is just stacked in Europe right now though.

He is not an AM Smile

That's the thing in his position natural one he is among the elite Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 30, 2013 5:25 pm

This is what I said in the General Section

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:

Like I've said, taking into account all the things I listed, I'd want a damn sight more than 25M. Why should a top club selling a key player not get OTT prices compared to just about every other club who has recently done business with the latest handful of Mega rich clubs.

He doesn't want to leave Juventus. That's a + for Juve
He's not running out of Contract. +
He's not old. +
He's a highly rated Italian International star. +
Monaco are loaded with cash. +
He's more than happy at Juve winning titles and all. +
Juventus aren't poor and desperate. +

How on earth can you look at all of those factors as a sporting director and not want more than 25Million in todays market? Laughing

How often do you see players go for an elevated price even when they don't have a few of the things I listed going for them.

Everything points towards Marchisio not wanting to leave and Juventus not NEEDING to sell him. Compared to nearly every other deal that rich clubs make, it's only fair we except nothing but a very, very good offer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Well Monaco need a AM. They already have Moutinho playing the CM role and they are going to sign a DM soon... They are bidding on him as a AM and rating him as such.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu May 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Sports use your French connection and hook me up with a Monaco jersey
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 pm

sportsczy wrote:Well Monaco need a AM. They already have Moutinho playing the CM role and they are going to sign a DM soon... They are bidding on him as a AM and rating him as such.

As an AM, this is an extremely generous offer but paying 25M to play a player out of position doesn't seem too sensible nor does it increase the likelihood that Juventus would sell. I don't really think anything of this bid, I can't see Marchisio leaving this summer unless something very strange were to happen.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 pm

is Marchisio your 4th best midfielder behind vidal, pirlo and pogba?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Pogba has proven little to nothing to be rated ahead of Marchisio. A justified Vidal craze going on right now yet people forget Marchisio was Juventus' 2nd best midfielder after Pirlo in Conte's first scudetto. He is part of MVP in which each player is as important as each other.

Without Marchisio, Juve's midfield is bland
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:is Marchisio your 4th best midfielder behind vidal, pirlo and pogba?

They play different roles, so it's difficult to say who is the "best." That is kind of oversimplifying it. They aren't interchangeable. Marchisio does a lot of dirty work, but also brings a good offensive game to the table for a CM. 25m is a fair price for a team like Arsenal or United. But for loaded teams that constantly overpay, it's not a fair price. Someone like Monaco or PSG should be paying over 30m.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Pogba has proven little to nothing to be rated ahead of Marchisio. A justified Vidal craze going on right now yet people forget Marchisio was Juventus' 2nd best midfielder after Pirlo in Conte's first scudetto. He is part of MVP in which each player is as important as each other.

Let's add that when Marchisio was out this season Juve's midfield didn't function and Juve drew 3-4 games and Vidal seemed like lost doing all the work. Marchisio doesn't have the role liek vidal but he is like behind the curtains running the whole show.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm

You have to watch Marchisio live, and be able to see everything he does off the ball, both defensively and offensively to be able to fully appreciate what he means to the team, Pogbas been great (for his age), but nowhere near marchisio. If it happened, he'd automatically become the best midfielder in Ligue 1.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:is Marchisio your 4th best midfielder behind vidal, pirlo and pogba?

That comment is just :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

rofl Sure is.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 30, 2013 6:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Pogba has proven little to nothing to be rated ahead of Marchisio. A justified Vidal craze going on right now yet people forget Marchisio was Juventus' 2nd best midfielder after Pirlo in Conte's first scudetto. He is part of MVP in which each player is as important as each other.

Let's add that when Marchisio was out this season Juve's midfield didn't function and Juve drew 3-4 games and Vidal seemed like lost doing all the work. Marchisio doesn't have the role liek vidal but he is like behind the curtains running the whole show.

And I agree Devi. Compare him to Thomas Mueller who is highly appreciated by the finer eyes of football fanatics. Different positions yet both the unsung heros of their team. Both very complete players who expand their range consistently within the pitch to perform and excel on all stages. Wouldn't call them a "Jack of all trades" simply because they offer so much what they excel at, which is pretty much everything.

When Pirlo is out, Juve see a missing link to create spaces yet they HAVE been able to adapt. Vidal out, Juve are bypassed more easily and lack the midfield bite. Marchisio out, they don't play as well as with him on, attacks have more tempo, more fluidity, more purpose and decisiveness. Such a complete and intelligent player.

His performances in the Euros were the prime example.
FilthyLuca wrote:You have to watch Marchisio live, and be able to see everything he does off the ball, both defensively and offensively to be able to fully appreciate what he means to the team, Pogbas been great (for his age), but nowhere near marchisio. If it happened, he'd automatically become the best midfielder in Ligue 1.

Well he would have excellent competition in Ligue 1 yet I agree with the rest. I've seen him live for Italia, and you his difference to the team is in its full exposure to see what he does.

Every managers dream type of midfielder
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:Sports use your French connection and hook me up with a Monaco jersey
I'm going to probably all their games although i'll never, ever wearing a Monaco jersey... going to wear either a OM, Nice or Madrid jersey each time. Monaco fans aren't very tough. I can fight them if they cause trouble :coffee:

PM me and i'll let you know how to get one if you're serious.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Vibe wrote:

it's not a comment it's a question, starting with a verb and ending with a "?"

a controversial enough one that long paragraphs answered my question.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm

MARCHISIO was used on different roles: LW, RW, DMF, CMF, AMF, SS

I don't think the position that the player is being used as too much important, because BARCELONA put MESSI on different positions, but he does the same stuff wherever you put him..

I believe MARCHISIO is a player who loves to help the team defend and score goals as well, something similar to MULLER at BAYERN MUNCHEN, and you can use these type of players on different positions,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Are you guys utterly insane? Sell Marchisio? Our next captain? A blanconero born and raised? Never in a million years he is crucial to our team his work rate is world class and his passion and loyalty is sometimg we cannot replace. We must refuse any offers no matter what the price.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Vibe wrote:

it's not a comment it's a question, starting with a verb and ending with a "?"

a controversial enough one that long paragraphs answered my question.

That question is just :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next