zarola
Cotes
lucianomoggi
inderbaby
pasquale22
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: - King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3

Post by S Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 pm

At the launch of his new book on Gaetano Scirea, “C’è un angelo bianconero” (There’s a Bianconeri Angel), Giorgio Chiellini has spoken of the lasting effect the iconic former Juve defender has had on himself and Bianconeri everywhere.

Like Chiellini is now, Scirea was a pillar of a successful Juventus side, and his death at the age of just 36 in a car crash in Poland had a profound effect on everyone who knew him.

Speaking at Turin’s Mondadori bookshop, just one of the stores throughout Italy where the book will be on sale from tomorrow, Chiellini began: “I think Scirea’s influence is strongly felt at Juve by the players around me in the current side, and I wanted to tell of the feelings and emotions that he has left behind.

“I know his values have stayed with every Bianconeri fan, and I think that what’s more he also became respected throughout Italy as a whole. The thing that links us is a passion for our roles, but he’s unparalleled and will be remembered as an angel, as I’ve written in the book.”

From Juventus past to Juventus present, Chiellini continued with some words on the current side’s progress in the run up to crunch time at the end of this season.

“We know that we’ve emerged victorious from two very important matches against opponents whose strength we were wary of. We had luck on our side but we also played well, and I think we’ve made an important step towards the Scudetto. However, there’s still a long way to go.”

Next on his thoughts was Thursday’s Europa League last 16 first leg clash with Fiorentina, and he confirmed it’s a tournament he’s keen to win.

“We have belief, and we’ll go for right until the very end. I think everyone’s dream is for us to face Napoli in the final, because two Italian sides reaching that stage would be a point of pride for everyone.”

He concluded with a word on his future, stressing his absolute commitment to the black and white stripes.
“I hope to see out my career here, I really hope so. I think both parties want to continue this journey together.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiYiOC3IgAEiUrC.jpg

LINK

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: - King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3

Post by salmano9 Thu May 01, 2014 2:31 am

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has stressed the importance of his side keeping a clean sheet against Benfica tomorrow.

The Old Lady head into the Europa League semi-final second leg needing to overturn a 2-1 deficit to progress to the final, to be played at their own Juventus Stadium.

“I can’t wait to get out on the pitch,” Chiellini said at the pre-match Press conference. “It will be a magical evening and one that all Juventini, whether they are at the stadium or watching on television, will want to experience.

“It will be absolutely crucial to not concede a goal, because I am convinced that with the attacking threat we have we will manage to score.

“We must also look to limit the number of errors we make compared to the first leg.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun May 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Chiellini: 'Juve wrote history'

Giorgio Chiellini hailed a “record-breaking Scudetto” for Juventus, even though it was his first won in front of a TV.

The Bianconeri secured their third consecutive title without kicking a ball, as they watched Roma lose 4-1 in Catania this afternoon.

“It was strange winning it like this and I’d never experienced that situation from the outside,” the defender told Mediaset Premium.

“We’ll enjoy this historic event, a record-breaking Scudetto that is more than deserved made of emotions over nine months that should be enjoyed and savoured.

“It was an incredible journey and we’re not done yet, as we want to become the first Serie A club to amass 100 points.

“We also thank Roma, as their great campaign pushed us to go beyond 100 per cent. You never get used to winning, so this third consecutive title pays us back for all those years in which we had nothing.

“We want to continue winning, this squad is growing and we’ll prove that in future. We want to write new pages in the history of this club.”

This means next Sunday’s match with second-placed Roma at the Stadio Olimpico is little more than a showcase.

“Now we’ll go to Rome for a pleasure cruise and enjoy this Scudetto, because we deserve it.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 am

JuventusFC @juventusfcen · 3h
.@chiellini celebrates his 30th birthday today. Send in your wishes and we'll RT the best! http://juve.it/Ajlc3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu_CArhCQAAr_Nx.png
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Who cares if its his bday or not... what we care about is vidal at the momment. We fans want to know the truth, and we DESERVE to know that...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

salmano9 wrote:Who cares if its his bday or not... what we care about is vidal at the momment. We fans want to know the truth, and we DESERVE to know that...

I do, he does.

HBD Chiello
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:39 pm

salmano9 wrote:Who cares if its his bday or not... what we care about is vidal at the momment. We fans want to know the truth, and we DESERVE to know that...

People are getting ridiculous with the Vidal thing. The sooner you accept the possibility of this happening, the easier it will be on you.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Juventus have confirmed that Giorgio Chiellini has an edema in his calf and that he will undergo further tests shortly.

The defender complained of the issue at the beginning of last week in preparing to train with Antonio Conte’s Italy squad and missed consecutive days of training as a result.

Then missing the Netherlands friendly on Thursday as a precaution, the player was later ruled out of the Norway Euro 2016 qualifier with what Azzurri medical staff diagnosed as an edema - a build up of fluid - in the player’s calf.

On from calling back the player ahead of what was previously reported as agreed with the Italian Football Federation, the Bianconeri have confirmed that they have subjected him to their own tests today and come to the same conclusion.

The Old Lady reports that Chiellini will continue on his rehabilitation programme before facing further tests in the coming days.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Man he's been pretty damn injury prone the last 2 years as well.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Man he's been pretty damn injury prone the last 2 years as well.

Not really tbh...? When was the last time he got injured?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:40 pm

EDIT: The last time I remember was in the Euros.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:29 am

Last year he got injured at one point, I remember we wanted to call him back I think.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:30 am

Last year he had a lengthy injury

Euros he had an injury

Year before that he missed a good few games.

And of course now. He's pretty injury prone yes.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 pm

He's been playing regular first team football as the hard man on the backline since he was 19. And he's pretty consistently given the team 35+ games except for a few seasons since 2003-04. A few injuries are expected with Chiellini's style of play. He gives everything on the pitch and Juve's defense isn't the same without him. Opposing teams have to always think about Chiellini coming down hard on them.

In case you couldn't tell, I am a huge Chiellini fan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:33 pm

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 4 10661651_984179708275925_1610073840464334660_o
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Chiellini: ‘Proud day’

Giorgio Chiellini has spoken of his pride after signing a new Juventus deal, and admits regret over the Old Lady’s failure to make the Europa League final.

Both Chiellini and Gianluigi Buffon were confirmed to have signed new contracts in a press conference this morning, with the defender remaining in Turin until 2018.

“I’m excited and proud to be here today,” Chiellini told journalists.

“Juventus are one big family, and the President [Andrea Agnelli] is a symbol.

“I’m happy, and I hope to make the fans and the club proud until the last day [of my contract].

“As the President said, today should not be considered an award, but an incentive to achieve big things.

“What makes me most proud is that in years to come, when people speak of Chiellini they will think of Juventus.”

The former Fiorentina defender did however admit to one big regret in his time in Turin.

Juventus were eliminated at the semi-final stage of last year’s Europa League, with the final played at Juventus Stadium, and Chiellini admits that the defeat to Benfica still rankles.

“One regret I have is that we didn’t get to play the Europa League final at home.

“It could have been a road signposted by destiny, it’s a regret that I carry with me to this day.

“We were convinced that we could experience a great achievement in our own stadium.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:31 pm

- King Kong | Giorgio Chiellini #3 - Page 4 11401011_852477234840546_7950751777521151038_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:26 am

Buon Compleanno Giorgio!!!!!!

Tantissimi Auguri from Claudio!!

https://www.facebook.com/MarchisioClaudioMC8/videos/1443438259016044/
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 am

From tuttojuve (citing corsport): Chiellini may give a contract for life. The plan is for him to play until retirement at Juve, and then become a director.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Juventus made an instagram post confirming his captaincy

An obvious but still a fantastic choice

Captain Chiello Proud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkYBdjRAZZv/?hl=en&taken-by=juventus

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:49 pm

GIORGIOOOOOO

If there's someone who will retire as Juve player, it has to be him. Legend, university graduate, future member of our board.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4