C.Marchisio #8
The Franchise
Khaled
64 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia Empty La Masia

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:03 am

Same Thread that was created by Kizz on the old forum.. In this Thread we can talk about Barca Youth " La Masia", post videos, results etc..

La Masia New-La-Masia

Last edited by BarcaKizz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Sticky)
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Masia Empty Re: La Masia

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 am

`Champions Cup "Juvenil Honor Division"(FINAL):

Spain "U-19" Copa Champions:

Barça!!! Campeones de la Copa de Campeones

Saturday, May 7,2011

FINALFCBarcelona 3 - 1 Real Madrid

`Goals:

- Barca:Rafa Alcantara (7', 25'), Ernesto (61', assist by Rafa).. Espinosa missed a Penalty (51')

- Real Madrid: Fran Sol (91')

`Red Card: Gustavo 88'(double Yellow)

` Line-ups:

- FC Barcelona: Carlos, Edu, Balliu (c.), Sergi Gómez, Ayala, Gustavo, Ernesto (Cristian, min.68), Maso, Rafa Alcántara (Pol Calvet, min.80), Espinosa (Dongou, min.87) & Gerard Deulofeu.

- Coaches: Óscar García Junyent & Quique Álvarez

- Real Madrid: Pacheco, Alex Diaz (Parla, min.79), Edu Payá, Derik, Iván Sáez (Juanfran, min.72), Kamal (v.), Barril (Ruben Belim, min. 45), Omar, Rubén Sobrino (Fran Sol min. 57), Jesé Rodríguez Aguza.

- Coaches: Celador Tristán & Rubén de la Red

`Yellow Cards: José Luis Munuera Montero. Rubén Sobrino admonished (min.35) and Edu Payá (min.92) by Real Madrid CF, and Espinosa (min.45)...

Subs-> ()

Rafa Alcantara Destroying Real Madrid's Defence!!
`Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RbaSfo1_Z3o#at=20

`Full Report (totalbarca.com): http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/juvenil-a-we-are-the-champions/

Congrats Barca Fans Very Happy

Note: Barca "Juvenil A" Won their League last week " Catalonia Division".. now they qualifed for Copa " includes Best 7 Youth Teams in Spain"... This Tournament was played in May!!

Teams Played in this tournament: Racing, Villareal, Las Palmas, Sevilla, Bilbao, Real Madrid & Barcelona!

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/catala/noticies/futbol_base/temporada10-11/04/10/n110410116832.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:22 am

`Deulofeu 2004 - 2011
Note: Deulofeu was called to Spain U-19 ( Euro U-19 Qualifers).. he played some matches as a Sub, he just turned 17 last month!

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLUHU2qcuY0&feature=player_embedded

Deulofeu polished to be like Messi

Deulofeu Gerard, a native of Riudarenes (Girona), is the jewel in the crown of FC Barcelona's youth system. After a somewhat difficult start in the club, their coaches and daily work have enabled him to lead a similar progression to that of Leo Messi, making it the largest promise of his club just turned 17.

Airam Weapons

In football, the position that is more comfortable Deulofeu is the far left, the place from which has the ability to bargain for both sides to his defense, can also play as a winger or right midfielder.

Gerard is right and noted for its speed, ease to overflow in one-one, verticality, and in this past year has added to his game the only feature that was missing, the ability to score goals ('s top scorer with 15 youth A targets).

Within the framework of the first team, could play on both sides of attack, resembling the game of Messi in its infancy. It's a special player, like Argentina, capable of unimaginable things.

"A player lethal and unpredictable"

Gerard, as defined by their coach in child A and Cadet B, Sánchez Fran "is a different player from the rest. In the beginning was very individualistic, which is inherent to its characteristics and is well that it is, but now knows which areas should be and what others do not. Is lethal in one on one and unpredictable. "

It is not easy to digest for a guy known only 12 years had already been hired by Nike in exchange for a large sum of money and that caused wars representatives to gain their services. Fortunately for Deulofeu and FC Barcelona, ​​the boy followed the steps prescribed by the club.

Inside Barca are aware that they are at a draft global star, so that from day pamper and polish the young Catalan end, aiming to take as an example of Gerard behavior Leo Messi, Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez to well able to exploit their talents in the field.

Barça B debut at age 16

Deulofeu 8 years ago came to the quarry Blaugrana, from the Penya Esportiva Bons Aires, club belonging to Girona. For the general public, "Deul" was released in 2006 in the Christmas Tournament Arona (Tenerife), where FC Barcelona was the champion and Gerard was named best player.

Thereafter always competed with older players, to debut a few weeks ago with Barça B of Luis Enrique just 16 years. After the meeting, the Spaniard said about Gerard that "it is still very young, you need to train and make it much attention to their coach in the juvenile Oscar Garcia. No rush to climb players, but we need to go checking Gerard feels that a more professional level, whether in training or competition official. "

Guardiola, attentive to developments

Pep Guardiola is a close, value their talent and try to take their progression in a manner as close as possible, there are several who have completed training with the first team despite his young age.

Gerard is international with the Spanish under 17, who was runner-up in Europe last summer. Despite being a year younger than the other players, became a key piece to lead Spain to the final. In a few months will have a new test with the red, under-17 World Cup played in Mexico.

The following video shows his best actions from his time at Barça B Alevín up his debut for Barcelona B. The future is yours, succeed and to do so in the Nou Camp will depend on him.

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=739981&idseccio_PK=803
Translated using Google!

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 am

Gerard Deulofeu vs North Ireland ( Euro U-17 Qualifers, 28/3/2011)

`VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcxI4ATKYkM&feature=youtu.be

----------------------------------------

Spain vs Belgium (Euro U-17 Qualifers, 25/3/2011)

( deulofeu scored a goal and assisted another 2 goals)

`VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxp4hL_KSgI&feature=related
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:31 am

Gerard Deulofeu makes squad debut " vs Real Sociedad Last Month but he didn't play"

www.fcbarcelona.cat

Youth team player Gerard Deulofeu will make his debut with the first team squad this weekend after being called up for the game against Real Sociedad. Iniesta and Puyol both miss the trip.

The full squad for the game at Anoeta is: Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Xavi, Villa, Messi, Mascherano, Keita, Sergio, Pedro, Milito, Afellay, Jeffren, Fontàs (26), Thiago (30), Montoya (40), Sergi Roberto (28) and Gerard Deulofeu (41).

Iniesta continues to receive treatment for the calf strain that kept him out of Wednesday’s Champions League semi final in Madrid, whilst Puyol joins Abidal, Maxwell, Adriano and Bojan in the list of injured players.

Session behind closed doors

The team trained behind closed doors at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper this morning and Leo Messi trained normally with the group. Abidal, Maxwell, Adriano, Bojan and Iniesta all had specific treatment for their injuries, whilst the B team players Sergi Roberto, Montoya, Thiago and Tello made up the numbers alongside Deulofeu.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:39 am

The more I hear about Deulofeu, the more he sounds like Cristiano.

In a good way, despite the fact I dont like Cristiano.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:48 am

The Franchise wrote:The more I hear about Deulofeu, the more he sounds like Cristiano.

In a good way, despite the fact I dont like Cristiano.

yeah me 2.. hope he get a call for pre-season, so we get to see what he can do @ first team..

He was playing for Spain U-19 this week ( Euro U-19 qualifers) he played in 2 games as a sub..
Spain U-19 will play in Euro U-19 from 20 July until 1 August.. so if he was called again with Muniesa,S.Gomez,S.Roberto & Rafinha.. i'm afraid all these player we can't get to see them in this pre-season, which is very possible cuz 3 of these players are starters( Sergi Roberto, Sergi Gomez, Muniesa ) , Rafa was injured & this is why he wasn't called for the final Squad ( but now he is fit)!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 am

Not Official Yet, but most probably:

Players are going to be Promoted from Barca U-19 ( Juvenil A) to Barca "B" next season are:

Sergi Gomez, Oriol Rossel, Balliu, Espinosa, Rafinha, Gerard Deulofeu
& maybe Dalmau, Edu Campabadal!!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 am

> Ayoub Abou ( U-14, Midfielder, 28-06-98 ) ? Very Promising player?

he is played in 2010-2011 with Barca U-14 (Infantil A)

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/futbol/temporada_10-11/futbol_base/FCB_Infantil_A.html

`Video (1:20 min): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpUxKQbZoI

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:05 am

`Jean Marie Dongou ( U-19, Forward, 20-04-95 )

Dongou Started the Season with U-16 & ended playing for U-19!

`Videos:
> 2008/2009 (13 years): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDS8ArkIlnI&feature=related

> 2009/2010 (14 years) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUryZEVVz0Q

> 2010/2011(15 years): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gupLnv-r6Hs&feature=related

----------------------------

`Alexis Meva ( Barca U-14, Forward, 16-09-97)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ek19xgrPw&feature=related

-------------------------

`Javier Espinosa ( U-19, Midfielder 19-09-92)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbggTAaUkiQ&feature=related
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 am

*RAFA ALCANTARA!!!

Words of praise for Rafa Alcántara(17, Barca B,Thiago's brother and Mazinho's "WC 1994 winner with Brazil" son!!)

Following Tuesday’s friendly at the Ciutat Esportiva between Barcelona B and the Brazilian national team, several members of the Brazil side highlighted the performance of one of the youngsters who himself has Brazilian roots: Rafa Alcántara (17). The younger brother of Thiago came into the match in the second half, and according to Catalan paper Sport, left quite an impression.

“I didn’t know about Rafa [before the match], but has left a very favourable impression. He is a player of high quality … you notice his Brazilian genes,” said Carlos Eduardo with a laugh.

“I didn’t know about him but it has been a positive surprise to see him play. We talked for a moment and I wish him every success,” said Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva. “Rafa has seemed to me very a fast and intelligent player with a great future,” were the words from the Rossoneri‘s Pato.

Finally, Rafael da Silva noted that Mazinho has produced ”a mine with his two children.” Two talents surely ready to explode onto the World scene.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/words-of-praise-for-rafa-alcantara/#ixzz0z3gjtPlk

BIO..
Born: 19th of February 1993
Height: 177cm
Nationality: Spanish
Position: Midfielder, he played as false 9 in some matches this season for U-19!

Rafa, like his brother Thiago, has spent last 4-5 years with the Barça cantera and is slowly developing into one of the promising midfielders. He has a fearsome shot and he likes to cut inside with his dribbling causing trouble to the opposition.
A one for the future as they say.

`Videos for Rafinha :

http://fliiby.com/file/446211/r3v11bpsi0.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RbaSfo1_Z3o#at=20
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:29 am

Youth Transfers ( Updated 6/6/2011)

`IN:

- Barcelona signs Rodrigo Tarin (16, CB) from CF Cracks, Rodrigo will play for Barca Juvenil B next season, he is currently Spain U-16 Player!

- Barcelona sign Gava CF midfielder Joan Ines (15) who from next year will be playing at the clubs Cadet B side.
`Video: Joan goal against Barca last season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=SKvgf_b68vU

- Barca have signed Malaga Mid/Fwd Brahim Abdelkader Diaz (11). Brahimcould play with the clubs Infantil A/B (U-14) next season!
`Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQE3UyDhhM

- Barca have signed Villafranca's Mid Alex Monero (18) who unless Barca "C" is created will be playing with Juvenil A (U-19)next season

`OUT

- Jon Total (16, Midfielder, Spain U-16) to Arsenal,Barcelona receives from Arsenal a compensation of €400.000, The player will earn €350.000 a year. [sport]

- Hector Bellerin (16, RB/RW, Spain U-16) to Arsenal, Barcelona receives from Arsenal a compensation of €400.000 for Cadete A player Hector Bellerin (16), who'll earn €240.000 a year. [as]

- Pol Garcia (16, LCB, Spain U-16) to Juventus OR Valencia!!

"Contracts Renewal"

- Cadet B midfielder Simon Colina (07-02-95) has renewed his contract with the club. He will be part of the Juvenil B side next season.

- Juvenil A Defenders Oriol Rossel (07-07-92) & Sergi Gomez (28-03-1992 ) renews his contract with Barca. They is going to promoted to Barca "B" next season!
Also, Christian Tello (11-08-1991, Barca "B") renews his contract!
Montoya (RB, 14-04-1991, Barca"B") & Sergi Roberto ( 07-02-1992,Midfielder, Barca B ) are close to renew their contracts also!
[sport]

- Cadet A youngsters and Spain youth internationals Pol Balleste(16, GK) and Ivan Romano(16, LW) renewed their contracts with Barcelona[sport]

- Senegalese forward Keita Balde (16, Forward) who spent the second half of previous season on loan at Cornella, will return to Barcelona next season.

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 am

Now when the finished 3rd the have right to play in La Liga ?
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 am

juvefanmkd wrote:Now when the finished 3rd the have right to play in La Liga ?

no.the rule is that the B team must stay one division below the first team.

so they cant get promoted nor play the copa del rey.if barca gets relegated ,the B team automatically gets relegated to 3rd division.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:23 pm

According to yahoo Barcelona signed a 10 year old kid from the US, which makes him the first american to be part of FC Barcelona. This kid must have some talent is the Barca scouts picked him out.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 am

Soriano: “Barca saved my footballing career’

FC Barcelona B’s Jonathan Soriano gave an insight into his inner feelings about his past, present and future to ‘El Peridico’. The original can be found here.

Jonathan is a name synonymous with goals. The forward from El Pont de Vilomara, Barcelona, 25, had always highlighted a pre-disposition to score goals. For him, it was a highly prized art. As a youth player he could have chosen to go to England, Germany or Italy. Half the world doors were open to him but he declined. He stayed with Espanyol until he was let go two years ago. From being a ‘star’ without any bid forthcoming, that is, until he received a surprising call from Barca, Jonathan has managed to score 32 goals and is named as Segunda A’s top scorer. What a feat.

From being part of a First Division’s first team you took the decision to play in Segunda B [Third Division]. Very few people would have taken a step backward like that.

When I ended my last loan stint with Albacete, I was in a very bad situation. Espanyol and I parted ways at a point [in time] when I found myself without any bids forthcoming. I felt very alone, supported only by my family. It was bad. I was already contemplating about leaving, getting a job away from football, to hang up my boots. And then Barca was interested in me and I did not think twice.

Was it a brave decision, a step only a desperate footballer would take?

It was a relief. No team was interested in me except Barca… and Barca is Barca. Yes, I went back to playing in Segunda B, in a decision that many people just can’t comprehend. I see it as taking one small step back and then two forward. A courageous decision? Well, the truth is I don’t know. All I know is that I came here to train, to have fun, to live my profession, to get back into the world of football. I turned to smiling again, to score goals, to gain confidence… up to this day.

And you scored 22 goals in your first year in Segunda B, and is the top scorer in Segunda A with 32 goals.

Those goals showed that I was taking a step back in terms of the division [I played in] but it was a wise decision made by the club. I know playing up front for Barca I would get a lot more opportunities to score goals. But I must not be taking it easy after one good year.

Now you can send a message to the offices of Sant Adria [RCD Espanyol home].

No, I never did, although it may just be sending a lot of messages to different people. I need to keep on scoring goals. The best way for me to redeem myself is with those 32 goals, and with the assistance that I get, I’m sure I can play good game.

All the whistling directed at you when you stepped out on the Sant Adria pitch with Barca last year had to have hurt you.

It made me angry. I think those that whistled didn’t really know what actually happened to me. Espanyol gave me the boot. I was not seeking to get back into the first team or monetary gain.

The same people who threw you out are now opting for home-grown players.

It is sad, but talk of Espanyol’s youth system is a waste of time because there is no going back. I felt the way they treated me was not the best way to go about it, but I see that I was not alone. Recently I’ve seen how they have dismissed David Garcia, Chica and Coro. No, I was not the only one.

Speaking of the reserves, can you tell us the key to its success, third in its first year in the Segunda?

Well, picture a locker room where there are no stars and no distinction between the players. We are all part of a team, and if someone comes up from the junior squad they are treated like everyone else. We’re all playing as one.

Have it been using the same system as the first team?

It’s very difficult to play like the first team. We keep the idea but we don’t have the same kind of players. So we use our own individual attributes and add to the coach’s philosophy: ball at your feet and run at your opponent.

What role did Luis Enrique play in the team’s success?

Seems to me he has a very strong character. A true genius but is a nice guy. You can talk to him about anything. He is the first person who would stand up for a player. Of the 24 or 25 players in the squad, no one can be angry with him for we all had minutes this season.

How do you feel when you train with the first team?

It’s like a reward, a gift. Playing for Barca is very difficult. It seems easy but when you try to play it only then do you realise the game they are playing is a lot more difficult to execute than it looks.

Can you see yourself in Barca in the future?

Forgive me, but we are talking about the best team in the world here. We are talking about Messi, Villa, Pedro… a lot of internationals.

Are you saying that your future is away from Barca?

It was very important that the reserves had a good season for all of us are on the market. Playing here is a perfect showcase, but my progress here is not dependent on me because I still have one year left in my contract. I want to move forward and be a better player.

Have you thought about going abroad?

Yes. The football played here is the same the one played in Beijing, so I have no preferences. I will be listening to every proposal. Do I have a desire to return to the Primera? No. For I know what it is like to be playing in that division. I’m open to anything, and see what’s best for me and for the club. This year made me believe that I can make a living with this profession. No, I don’t want to consider leaving football [anymore]. I’m useless without it.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/interviews/soriano-barca-saved-my-footballing-career/#ixzz1OZBayqmZ
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by totaalvoetbal Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Can you guys post a list with all players from La Masia who ever played for the first team??
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 am

totaalvoetbal wrote:Can you guys post a list with all players from La Masia who ever played for the first team??

Below is sortable list of La Masia alumni who have played in more than 50 professional top-tier league games, or currently play for the Barcelona first team. Only league appearances and goals are included.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Masia
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Looks like Benfica is gonna be snatching up Romeu.

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=268720
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Segunda Pichichi- Jonathan Soriano and his 32 goals.

Barca B are going to struggle without him, hope he succeeds wherever he goes. I'll be following him...

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 pm

How doesnt he get a shot to the first team? that's a dream promotion, he teared up the segunda and he is getting no look?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 pm

He's about 25-26 years of age, and if you watch his play it doesn't really suit Barca's play. In terms of quality, he was certainly probably a better option than Bojan and Jeffren at times, but his style doesn't really fit any position. He can't play as a false 9 and not as an inside forward either. He'll do really well elsewhere, the point was never for him to play for the first team really.

Nolito was the one more capable of promotion.

One thing is for sure, without those 2 and Enrique, Barca B will have a lot tougher job staying up.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

So I had the chance to watch all of Spain play England at the Euro U21 Championship. An interesting game in which Spain dominated possession and oozed class but lacked that killer blow in the final third. In the end England were very fortunate to score late and tie the game up 1-1, but Spain only had themselves to blame for not having killed off the game earlier.

Martin Montoya, Thiago, Jeffren and Barca youth graduate Albert Botia started the match and Bojan came off the bench for the last 15 minutes. Here is what I thought of their performances:

Martin Montoya
La Masia 1909529
I was very surprise he started instead of Azpilicueta, but he justified his inclusion with a great performance. He was superior to Didace Vila, who showed some skill down the left, but also saw his flank penetrated time and time again. The right side was, however, impenetrable and he was very comfortable on the ball. He got forward to good effect, almost scoring in the second half. Showed his class and only lacks the experience and confidence required of playing for Barca. Deserves promotion, even if its at Maxwell's expense.

Alberto Botia
La Masia 250006566
Other than when he stepped up and failed to play Welbeck offside, he was very solid, comfortable on the ball and showed experience and class. Even the goal was more of a collective shambles than his fault. Considering Pep seems so unwilling to shell out for a centreback, perhaps our best chance in getting one is hoping Botia plays outstandingly at this tournament and we buy him back. He's certainly worth it in my opinion, looks like he'll become a good centreback.

Thiago
La Masia 1906776
One of the youngest members in the squad, but easily the most talented. Took 'Man of the Match Honours' and showed the world why Barca are so keen to hold on to him. Oozed class throughout with his silky samba touch and passing. Skinned Mancienne 1v1 at one point to get a shot off in one of the plays of the game. His final ball wasn't quite fine tuned enough tonight, but to be fair England's centreback pairing was superb (Jones and Smalling- we can expect United to continue to have one of the best defences in the world for years to come). Very encouraging!

Thiago Match Highlight

Jeffren
La Masia 104583
Not given enough service and struggled to have an influence on the game. Walker (RB) was England's best player which didn't help his cause on the left wing either. Showed he is a slippery player with some skill every now and again, but I'll be surprise if he starts next match with Capel, Bojan and Muniain all on the bench. Probably lacking match practice, and not of Barca level yet. For me, his future lies away from Barca next year.

Bojan
La Masia 104024
Came on in the 80th minute, but we all know he's not the type of player who makes a great impact. Lost the ball a few times and generally tried a bit too hard to win the game for his team. Like Jeffren, he looks down on confidence and match-practice. For the good of his own career he must seriously consider a temporary move away from Barca, his love for Barca is currently killing his career. That being said, he deserves to start in the next match after mediocre performances from Adrian and Jeffren. With a full 90 minutes he can perhaps show what he's made of.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 pm

"JUVENIL A" making history!

Copa del Rey ( semi-final, 1st leg)
Deportivo 1 - 4 Barcelona
- MOM: Gerard Deulofeu
- Goals: 0-1, Deulofeu (16’); 0-2, Rafinha (44’); 0-3, Deulofeu (48’); 1-4 Espinosa (80’)

`Starting Line-up:
FC Barcelona: Jesús, Carlos Julio, Sergi Gómez, Oriol Rosell, Balliu, Gustavo, Ernesto, Masó, Rafinha, Espinosa & Deulofeu.

`Subs (Played in 2nd half): Ayala, Palau, Etock & Dongou.

`VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsHQ3KZuCWc

`Gerard Deulofeu received a standing ovation from the Deportivo crowd for his performance in the Copa Del Rey Juvenil Semi Final.

- If everthing went normal.. Barca win play against Espanyol in the Copa Final! ( Espanyol 3 - 0 Rayo Vallecano in the first leg of the 2nd semi-final)

- 2nd leg will be played ON 19 June!
Note: Deportivo eliminated Real Madrid in the Quarter-Final!

- Barca U-19 ( Juvenil A) is very close to win a historic Treble, Barca U-19 already won the League & Champions Cup ( 3-1 in the final vs real madrid) & now they are one step away from Copa del rey Final!

More Info: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/juvenil-a-a-step-towards-the-copa-del-rey-final-1-4/
=======================

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 pm

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE "U-19" starts in august! " 1st edition"

The tournament, the first of its kind in Europe, organised by UEFA aims to help academy players make the transition from youth to first team. Organiser Mark Warburton believes the tournament will help prepare young playersfor the pressures associated with elite level football.

There will be four groups of four teams each, with the top two from each group progressing to the knock-out stages, which begin in January.

Barca will be competing against Liverpool, Inter Milan, Man City, Marseille, Tottenham, Aston Villa, Sporting Lisbon, Wolfsburg, PSV, Celtic, FC Basel, Molde, Fenerbahce & Rosenborg.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next