TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 36 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 pm

The latest meme from me, (excuse the shoddiness, its been a while, the last one i did was the one with Allegri and Galliani)

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 36 Poli_n10

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:24 pm

looooooooooooooooooool
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 am

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 36 10314626_761132743959393_7175642872828398306_n
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Laughing
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:34 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

SulleyMAN ffs ! Superthug : Man of Greed !!

All hail His Thugginess , SulleyMAN of House Muntari , First of His Name, King of the Milanese and the First Thugs, Lord of the Seven Thugdoms, and Protector of the Dressing Room.

And that's just part of what describes the GOAT that is Sulley Muntari . Not to mention he looks like one !

Muntari :bow:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Lmfao that avatar reference
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:43 am

Money rofl

https://vine.co/v/OHwdjW1VLzO
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:00 am

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:31 am

Thought you guys might be interested in this interview with Clarence Seedorf (in English) from last week. He talks about offers he had to go and play with EPL teams, his coaching aspirations and the fact that he is still under contract with Milan.

Link:
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/388487235523/The-Clarence-Seedorf-Interview
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:23 am

thanks Forza .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Niang is justifying his hype at the moment with Genoa. He is a different player when given confidence and being played as a striker.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:Niang is justifying his hype at the moment with Genoa. He is a different player when given confidence and being played as a striker.

:coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 pm

So that's what it takes for the hype to be fullfiled now , one game on loan at Genoa is jystifying hype Proud

I do agree however that being used as a striker , in his real position , matters . Even me who i never really believed in Niang , i've always said that's where we should be using him , if we must so keep him . Nevertheless , it's just one game , calm your tits guys .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:14 pm

@Dante I said he was justifying and has not yet justified it entirely. I believe Niang has much higher potential than El Shaarawy and he can replace Menez in the future.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

I wrote down a long post on how dumbfounded i was left with your claim that Niang has much higher potential than El Shaarawy , but i ditched it for two reasons , first because i would be hatin again , 2nd because your words alone continue to prove what i've always have been saying , i don't need to add a word really .

I'll just write down this was the 3rd best hype i've read about Niang so far .

1. Ballon O'dor talent .
2. Niang New Henry .
3. Much higher potential than El Shaarawy .

What is hype may never die Molenation

I am curious though . Can you actually make even a half-decent case about this ? Can you show me your thesis on why Niang has MUCH higher , not just higher , but MUCH higher , potential than El Shaarawy who has actually done things ? What's your criteria , where's your proof , show me stats even , give me these glimpses of brilliance that make Niang having much higher potential than El Shaarawy . Do you claim that El Shaarawy is over rated , and if not , that Niang still has much higher potential than everything El Shaarawy has done so far ? You've went from Niang is justifying the hype starting from this one game , to the hype being over 9000 . Over the stratosphere .  

In what world does Niang have much higher potential than El Shaarawy , does it stem from the grand total of 1 goal in a cup game which was finished by the time he scored ? Is that 1 goal coming from a striker better than a winger scoring 18 goals in all competitions in half a season where his team was living the nightmare in disaray and being carried by him ? I can't believe my eyes about this bogus case with the Niang-hype anymore .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 am

A higher potential does not necessarily mean a better player, take Balo for example, he has great potential and many managers can see it but talent without hard work is worthless. The same applies to Niang, he has all the tools to become a great player but unlike Balo, he is willing to work hard even though he is in desperate need of direction. Niang has pace, strength, dribbling ability, great power behind his shots, good vision, good crossing, and many other abilities that allow me to make the claim that he has greater potential than SES, whom I also like a lot. El Shaarawy is very smart tactically but he is less willing to take risks than Niang and does not have the physical ability that Niang has. I think El Shaarawy faces a bigger problem than Niang as evident by his last performances, of course injury has an influence, but El Shaarawy seems to lack motivation during many times. Niang on the other hand only needs direction on how to use his abilities.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Niang the beast Proud
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:37 am

And with that, our "feeder club" moves above us by beating Lazio away from home 0-1 with a penalty scored as a result of Marchetti bringing down our loaned-out player, Niang, in the box.

:facepalm:

It's this sort of crap that makes me wonder how it's possible that we are doing as badly as we are with the players we have.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:24 pm

I haven't seen any full match of Genoa's since their clash with Napoli in which Niang only made a minor cameo so I can't comment on his recent performances but I'll make a point of watching them more in the future to keep an eye on him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Lazio 0 - 1 Genoa Match Report: http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/lazio-0-1-genoa-perottis-penalty-leads-genoa-first-win-2015/
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:17 pm

I watched Genoa vs Hellas in which Niang scored twice, the first being a simple tap in and the second a beautifully placed header. He did well in each move, being involved in the earlier build up, playing the simple ball out wide and moving into the box to await a ball in. Whilst it was good to see him finally break his Serie A duck, I was more interested in seeing how he performed outside the box in his new role as a 9. It's clear that Niang dislikes the physical battle that defined so many classic centre forwards in the Italian game. He lacks the presence to hold off the attentions of a very physical central defender. Given his frame, I doubt we'll see him put on a great deal of mass in the future but he needs to learn how to better use his body to protect the ball and hold up play for his team mates. It's not an absolute necessity that he evolve into a highly confrontational forward. One might easily contrast the approach of a very physical current forward in Serie A such as Okaka to that or Dybala who is a highly mobile 9. It's a possibility for Niang but he certainly needs to improve in his movement, he looked a bit aimless at times in the centre, though one can not expect the game to flow through him having just started playing for his new team. Still, a positive performance as at the end of the day he's expected to put the ball in the back of the net and he did.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:29 am

I just watched Empoli vs Genoa in which Niang scored his third of the season. It was an opportunistic goal which came about due to a horrific piece of defending and communication between Rugani and Barba. Convinced he wouldn't have scored had Tonelli not gone off injured but at least he finished off the chance. His general play was alright but he still doesn't really stand out as a centre forward. I think it would still be best for Niang to remain in Genoa for another year on loan though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm

He's a CF though. He needs many more games obviously , but , if he can't even make it at his natural position... I personally think he can only play CF properly , nothing else. He may have the body , but at least for the moment , he doesn't have the brains for more.

I wish he stays at Genoa next season too , he will probably work better there , less pressure , and most importantly , games under his belt . You know he's finally doing something right when he's managed to score 3 goals in a few games , with us he hasn't even scored in Serie A yet.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:33 am

I'm not quite sure he really does have the body yet, at least not for the sort of game he seems to be playing at Genoa. It's of course not a prerequisite to be the Incredible Hulk but if he's not going to dezone more often and become quite involved in their midfield play I think he needs to build more strength. Regardless, he's in a perfect situation at Genoa currently where he is trusted to start regularly and whether he succeeds or not, leaving Milan this January was the best decision for his development and he should be in no rush to return.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:42 am

Sulley Muntari told Milan he won’t play anymore, but his agent insists the club will continue to shell out wages.

The midfielder remarkably told the Rossoneri not to call him up for today’s trip to Palermo, or indeed any other matches, as he is “not a part of their plans for next season.”

He has a contract until June 2016, but is already said to be in negotiations with MLS clubs like LA Galaxy and NY Red Bulls.

The revelation caused uproar among Milan fans, who said if he’s not going to play, then he shouldn’t be paid wages for the remaining three months of the campaign either.

“There is no controversy behind this decision. It was agreed by mutual consent and fully in sync with the club,” explained agent Federico Pastorello in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We spoke to Adriano Galliani and, considering the affection that ties him to Sulley, we reached this point.

“It is a situation that will continue for the rest of the season, unless Pippo Inzaghi has an emergency and needs him.

“Muntari will continue training every day with the team, plus Saturday and Sunday on his own. He will be paid by the club because he’ll continue working and it was a mutual decision for him not to play.

“There are no disciplinary or medical reasons for this. He just wants to avoid sitting on the bench. It’s a show of fairness towards an important player, aged 31, who has already been told he’s not part of Milan’s future.”
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next